Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyoa1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Seems like the blak fryday sales are already starting. At least I tink dey are. Getting gobs of sale ads. At least I think I am. Have HTML mail shut off so no real clue wutz coming in.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yep FA Forest Fruit is just the fruit part. Which is why I suggested adding a touch of graham cracker and a bit of cream to it. It is fine as is if you like straight up fruit vapes though, Which is how I use it. That is what I have in the Woodville REO. :)
Is the raspberry very detectable? That's one I have a hard time with, it's one of those I can really taste to the point that it eclipses the other things in a mix. And I'm not big on raspberries.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Is the raspberry very detectable? That's one I have a hard time with, it's one of those I can really taste to the point that it eclipses the other things in a mix. And I'm not big on raspberries.
You would have to try it I would think. In FA Forest fruit it is blended together in a way that I have trouble picking out any one fruit.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
In my buddies blend, the raspberry is extremely subtle. The blackberry is the strongest note, then it's like a cavalcade of fruitiness with a milk custard and pie crust finish.

I just tried Black Crow Berries and Cream and it was very similar.
I may need to try that one. Where did you get it? I have one that I like that is by G2 Vapor. El Bacco. It's blackberry crumble & pipe tobacco. It's one of 2 tobacco's that I like. Premixes taste so strong now that I DIY that I have to dilute it some, but it's delicious! Just it small doses.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
I may need to try that one. Where did you get it? I have one that I like that is by G2 Vapor. El Bacco. It's blackberry crumble & pipe tobacco. It's one of 2 tobacco's that I like. Premixes taste so strong now that I DIY that I have to dilute it some, but it's delicious! Just it small doses.

I found it in my local B&M, but the distributor is prominantly displayed on the side of the bottle I see:
E-Liquid | Beast Coast Vape | Black Crow

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
The Sauce e-liquid vendor out of Cali just blew my mind.

I ordered Wednesday and it's out for delivery today. Apparently, free shipping on all orders over $25 is priority 2 day. I got my stuff from Cali faster than my stuff from NY and they're only 100 miles away lol.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Where are you all finding recipes? Is there a good collection somewhere?

Lots of threads on recipes here on ECF, @Vape?, here DIY E-Liquid and in the recipes sub-forum.

And, if you use ejuicemeup as your calculator, it has a lot that come with it, ready to customize :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The Sauce e-liquid vendor out of Cali just blew my mind.

I ordered Wednesday and it's out for delivery today. Apparently, free shipping on all orders over $25 is priority 2 day. I got my stuff from Cali faster than my stuff from NY and they're only 100 miles away lol.
Fast is always good when it involves vapemail!

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
AGREED! LOL
2yxlrlu.jpg

They even sent me a rice crispy treat. Haha

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
Honest opinion: Main Street tastes like my grandmother's moisturizer smells. I got a hint of apple at the end, but there's some other fruit flavor dominating it.

Pre steeped, but I'm going to steep and burp it myself.

Vanilla Bean Cream is a winner. Tastes like a vanilla latte, and the coffee flavor is very subtle and smooth.

I'll just add to this post...lol. I think I'm in love with caramel waffle cappuccino. Delicious. Delicious. DELICIOUS!!!! 120ml is gonna be gone right quick!

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Honest opinion: Main Street tastes like my grandmother's moisturizer smells. I got a hint of apple at the end, but there's some other fruit flavor dominating it.

Pre steeped, but I'm going to steep and burp it myself.

Vanilla Bean Cream is a winner. Tastes like a vanilla latte, and the coffee flavor is very subtle and smooth.

I'll just add to this post...lol. I think I'm in love with caramel waffle cappuccino. Delicious. Delicious. DELICIOUS!!!! 120ml is gonna be gone right quick!
Does it smell like Jergens Lotion? We've had a couple like that come thru here! We call them PSS juices. (Patooie Spit Spit!) think they were some kind of cherry flavors. Jergens is cherry blossom scented.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread