Some movement from PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
It seems Paypal are becoming stricter not more lenient with e-cig gear. This is the first time they refused to deal since I started vaping. Got this message on fastech just now:
PayPal unavailable due to: Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizer Replacement Coil Head (5-Pack).
It seems Paypal has some keywords referring to the more popular vaping gear because I also had a Kraken clone in my basket but it seems they only objected to the Nautilus coil heads. Go figure!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Its ok for foreign purchases just not domestically, that why there are no online shops that take PayPal in the USA

I bought a Derringer clone the other day from the Bay, using Paypal, from a US vendor. No issues whatever.

Andria

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I bought a Derringer clone the other day from the Bay, using Paypal, from a US vendor. No issues whatever.

Andria
Thats a personal purchase not an online vendor such as kidney punchers, vapor dna or other retail establishments and if you didnt receive item you would have a problem getting refunded from purchase protection.

Podunk Steam

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2014
United States
And the catch 22
"When providing us with content or posting content (in each case for publication, whether on- or off-line) using the Services, you grant the PayPal Group a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, trademarks, database rights and intellectual property rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. Further, to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your moral rights and promise not to assert such rights against the PayPal Group, its sublicensees or assignees. You represent and warrant that none of the following infringe any intellectual property right: your provision of content to us, your posting of content using the Services, and the PayPal Group’s use of such content (including of works derived from it) in connection with the Services.”

Modders beware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread