Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
No shoot out, just trying to slow down after another hot day.
IMG_6821 (409x640).jpg

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
I also like it one of reuleaux best I thing. I have a good collecetion of there RX mod and the Snow wolf.

My perfect mod would be the body of a Gen3 Dual only to have 1 single 18650 and a squonk bottle side squonkable.

Already done with the triple battery ones.
My Rx Gen3 squonk conversion in details. : electronic_cigarette
Wismec RX Gen3 squonker! DIY squonk modding. : electronic_cigarette

Perhaps It's something doable like with the Noisy Cricket conversions.

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Vapefly & German 103 Brunhilde MTL on SXmini SL Copper

20191218_073138.jpg

So far,,, Big Salute & highly rec for both MTL and RL.
Built 26ga 316SS, spaced 7/6 wrap on 2.5mm I.D. yielding .45R, 2.5mm AFC Insert and ext. Inlet full-open. Loaded with Apple Banger 9 mg/ml. Mod set at Std hitting 22.5W & 488* F.
Quite flavor-bursting warm & Tasty vapes :thumb:
EZ-PZ to Build & Wick, External side-Fill works like a charm with no air-vacuum back-blast b4 completely full, SS Cables feed the wick-tails with just the right saturation (no seepage or TC-modulation/power reduction).
IF stays like this; just might climb the Ft. Vape Ranks straight to the #1 position in duty rotation (possibly even above the KFL19's, KFv5sq's, and Squape nDuro) ;)

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I got my SignatureTips 18650 SQ squonk mod a year ago. Since then it has been in use everyday and I never leave home without it (it rides on my hip in an old cellphone holster from back when cellphones were more than a few millimeters thick).
12-18.jpg

The punisher doors (which arrived last march) are showing some wear/scratching (and showing some underlying aluminum) in the white painted, engraved portions --- but the anodized black still seems like new.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
At 5:30 AM, MST this morning, I started a test designed to finally get a handle on how much juice I'm really going through day to day. It isn't easy to keep track of, since I use multiple setups during the day (anybody surprised?).

So I have 2 setups that I'm going to use exclusively, one upstairs, and one downstairs. They started with 6.5ml of juice combined. I went with aluminum mods, one RTA and one RDTA.

So my upstairs setup is:
View attachment 857551
A TVL Reload RDTA on a Petri Lite V2 24mm.

Downstairs, I have:
View attachment 857555
A GEAR tank on my El Thunder Lite.

I'll let you know the results tomorrow. After 5:30am MST. :)
I keep two tanks and a squonker in each vaping station, one by my bedside and another in the living room. 4 flavors going, generally lasts me all month except when squonking that consumes a lot of eliquid. I'm going to leave that when at the computer or watching TV exclusively.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
… and for Tuesday I’m still on the Spanish theme - one of the resin finished Picos I picked up there early this year topped with another TPD capacity but oversized Zenith.

I can get these to fit on to the ordinary sized resin Picos but it takes a bit of fiddling about with, and lining up of, the battery caps.

As you can see there is some overhang on the mod though.

In Scotland at this time of the year the light isn’t brilliant for photography so I’ve had to play about a bit with the lamp to show the colours.

Have a great day and happy vaping!

View attachment 858351 View attachment 858353 View attachment 858355
Never saw those. Lovely!

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Hello everyone.

After a long work week I decided to sit down and clean the tanks, re-wick and set 3 of them up for the weekend.

20191220_224213.jpg

White Armour Pro with the Doggystyle 2k16/18. The usual Frankenstein's build.

SS Armour Pro with the new black Gear. Testing a high 0.7 resistance spaced clapton with rayon.

RX GEN3 with the new black Dead Rabbit. My first dual coil and it's a cloud and flavour fountain. Nailed this one first time. I'm a happy camper.

Wish you all a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread