Qualifications For the ALPHA™ Program & ALL ALPHA Product Discussion HERE- Check Here For New Alpha Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hope this program really takes off and lasts. I am by no means experienced, but one day I will be, and this would be tons of fun I think! I'm a genius on this stuff compared to what I knew about it a month ago, but if you come up with a program for "newbies who don't have a clue"......I'm in!! lol

samsun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
United States, M.A.
I am bumming because I have spendt so much money in the last few weeks stocking up on all my favorite gotvapes toys that I need a little time before I can spend more money. Not to long just a couple of weeks, my husband is wonderfull and never complains about how much I spend on my vaping supplies. I just kinda feel guilty that I have bought so much latley, but I know that all the stuff I purchased is going to last a long time. Obviously this has also become a hobby to me, which I enjoy soooooooooo much. :). I am amazed at all the new product's that have come out since I started vaping a couple of years ago. This has become and extremly fast growing industry. Anyway I am really looking forward to seeing the new products that Danno and Chris will be putting in the Alpha program.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mine too! This week I have invested in a 900mah Twist, 500mah Joye mega charger, an eGo cone, a box of TC Phoenixes, some juices and a one of those thread cover mini cone thingys so that tanks look good on the twist. This will be my first VV experience, I am really looking forward to the be able to review Clearomizers and juices, and personally enjoy them as well of course, at different voltages. I really like sharing my experiences here on ECF, but I haven't had the guts to make a video yet, maybe some day....lol...

If I like the Twist, then I am going to look into a real VV for the house....maybe a Provari Mini...but that'll be a month or so before I can jump on that, I just bought a tablet...

My bank account likes that:laugh:

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
You'll love the Twist - I just ordered my third one (even though I really shouldn't have - money is tight LOL). It really works wonderfully. I hope it lives for a long, long time.

And if you end up getting a ProVari, you won't regret it. I got the regular size one (version one), and enjoy the heck out of it. It's soooo useful because of all the different functions. I always test all my cartos on it first, to check the resistance - it really improved my vaping experience.

Mine too! This week I have invested in a 900mah Twist, 500mah Joye mega charger, an eGo cone, a box of TC Phoenixes, some juices and a one of those thread cover mini cone thingys so that tanks look good on the twist. This will be my first VV experience, I am really looking forward to the be able to review Clearomizers and juices, and personally enjoy them as well of course, at different voltages. I really like sharing my experiences here on ECF, but I haven't had the guts to make a video yet, maybe some day....lol...

If I like the Twist, then I am going to look into a real VV for the house....maybe a Provari Mini...but that'll be a month or so before I can jump on that, I just bought a tablet...

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Makes sense. Pretty much expected that. Hope you are not having too many headaches with the move.

Just wanted to give some news on ALPHA...we will probably wait until after the move to put up our first few products. They are ready to go but the logistics aren't good for next week. Will let you know...

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
You'll love the Twist - I just ordered my third one (even though I really shouldn't have - money is tight LOL). It really works wonderfully. I hope it lives for a long, long time.

And if you end up getting a ProVari, you won't regret it. I got the regular size one (version one), and enjoy the heck out of it. It's soooo useful because of all the different functions. I always test all my cartos on it first, to check the resistance - it really improved my vaping experience.

Thought about trying the Twist but I have so many batteries and cartos right now.........I just don't need anything else.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
My Twist is now my primary PV - I actually use it more even than the Provari, even at home.

I have a feeling that once they have the square Stardust out, the iTaste will be in competition with the Twist for me, just because of the coolness factor. My only problem right now is planning for enough cash to buy it (steep for me right now, I want it bad, but not sure how in heck I can scrounge enough cash for it, even with my toy obsession), and wondering if I can use the cartos it comes with... I doubt it - bottom coils have been a uniform dud with me so far, so I guess I'll have to go with the Nanos on it, and hope they fit under the cap.

But, meanwhile, Twist is *it*, baby! :D

my twist has become my secondary pv. my other vv sit unused and my lt rarely leaves the coffee table lol - but partly because it dosen't fit in my lanyard nicely like my stingray and karma do lol. come on now with the short twist and the new toys :D

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Still waiting on Mastiff dog review with dancing twist girls...

No-no - you gotta get the Mastiff to do the Twist with his ..... Now *that* will be something to see! Girls-shmirls, everyone has girls, but the Mastiff doing the Twist would be totally unique! :D Hear that, Mike? You got your work cut out for ya!

MastiffMike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Dogville Estate
I need a video camera to do that! My still camera does do video but man is it crappy (it's crappy with still photos too, but at least slightly better). I do wonder what a reasonably decent video camera cost. Anyone know? Also, I should break down and buy a good still camera that does decent video. Anyone know much about cameras? Is the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5 any good or is there better (for my work, the widest angle I can get the better, but I also want compact!).

robl45

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
florida
I doubt it - bottom coils have been a uniform dud with me so far, so I guess I'll have to go with the Nanos on it, and hope they fit under the cap.

not thrilled with bottom coils either, but the C8's have been great performers, you just cant ever leave the house and have to leave them on their side or they leak, but they are the best cartomizer i've used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread