Qualifications For the ALPHA™ Program & ALL ALPHA Product Discussion HERE- Check Here For New Alpha Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
ok we will be dropping alpha very soon, starting with 3 products, then followed by a whopping 8 products all in one week or so, this will continue all summer long and beyond.......................

From the man himself!

He never sleeps and wants waited on hand and foot:D

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Crap! I just spent everything I can get away with til payday on Thursday!

Is there gonna be a limit on what Alphas can buy, like maybe 5? I'd hate to not get a chance to get like 2 of something because some ambitious Alphas buy a ton of them. I really want to contribute! Maybe once the stock dwindles enough you could lift limits. 5 should be enough for the hardcore testers to feel comfortable with.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Is there gonna be a limit on what Alphas can buy, like maybe 5? I'd hate to not get a chance to get like 2 of something because some ambitious Alphas buy a ton of them. I really want to contribute! Maybe once the stock dwindles enough you could lift limits. 5 should be enough for the hardcore testers to feel comfortable with.

That is a very good question and point....will have to look into that.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
OMG you know what this means, right? A whole darn weekend of some serious anticipation! I don't know if I can stand it! Good thing I work tons of overtime in the summer (cha-ching!)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Seriously!!! I can't take much more! Where are you guys and where are our cool pretties??? Whaaaaaaaaa

lolol hurry guys, hurry

hugs
morri

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA

Did we get an answer on this? For those of us with restricted budgets who want to be able to contribute this would be great :D

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did we get an answer on this? For those of us with restricted budgets who want to be able to contribute this would be great :D

I haven't seen an answer yet, but would be a nice addition. Waiting to see....

Maybe even the first 10 days on restriction and then open it for people in the program to buy more?

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
so I can't wait for the Alpha stuff to start happening ...
woohoo-1.gif

& every time I see or hear anything about it... a pic pops in to my head :D
so I just had to go find & fix it & share :lol:
still needs some work ...I know... they need PV's :D

alphasquad.jpg

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
im sure all this will happen "next week" just like they said a week before that and a week before that and so on.

really? cut some slack....Danno has just had a chance to breathe through all that inventory shipment. Patience.....;)

woohoo-1.gif

alphasquad.jpg

Love it Kelley!!!! :wub:

RockinRobbieSF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
San Francisco, CA
www.lusternia.com
If we're going to be guinea pigs, at least we're well dressed ones! Love it! :toast:

woohoo-1.gif

alphasquad.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread