Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Yep, time to get creative with our words. Sigh.
The last time they pulled this ...., maybe a year ago, I edited & linked all the spammed words to sites that have good prices like ecig.com & Vape Royalty.
PITA but if they force linkspam on my forum posts I'll aim them in a good direction.

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Its his solo stuff, think that one is called up on hollow hill. Its off Lullaby and the ceaseless roar.

Not T. Bone behind the board, it seems, but clearly still playing to that Raising Sand sound. I love it.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Keep on.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm a new rayon user so I'll come out of hiding, LOL. I am too... craven to start at the beginning of the thread though, 347 pages is a lot. Will randomly read bits and pieces here and there, probably, in the hopes of learning more, though I'll never turn down music either. :)

My biggest issue with rayon is it starts out great, then slowly leaks and seepage develop. I'm not sure if I'm using too much, or not enough.... :)

Anna

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm a new rayon user so I'll come out of hiding, LOL. I am too... craven to start at the beginning of the thread though, 347 pages is a lot. Will randomly read bits and pieces here and there, probably, in the hopes of learning more, though I'll never turn down music either. :)

My biggest issue with rayon is it starts out great, then slowly leaks and seepage develop. I'm not sure if I'm using too much, or not enough.... :)

Anna
Slowly leaks? Are you using a tank? What tank etc?

Someone will be along to help you shortly. I'm an RDA user so probably can't help you with that unfortunately.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Anna

More likely not enough than too little. Tail density can also be an issue, and that can be very tank dependent.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's what I'm thinking too... my wick gets saturated and then slowly starts leaking. Happened most recently in the VV Berserker, but it does tend to happen to me. I'm going to try really over stuffing my coil today and see if that helps it. If I do that, I'm assuming I will want to thin out the tails a bit so I don't get flooding? I really usually like my build for the first while, then... leaking. Thanks :)

Anna

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Yeah rayon actually shrinks when wet, and can continue shrinking for a couple of days or so. Definitely sounds like more is needed. When you overstuff you may get a rayon taste for a bit but that will fade and when it fades, you'll know you're ready to rock for a long time without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread