Rebuildable Tank Atomizers - An Anthology, Pictorial, Builds and Reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Last edited:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I do have a question. Which is your pick for top flavor producer? I don't care how hard the build is or how much airflow it has.

Hard question to answer as different juices taste better in different atomizers. I would say the top are in no particular order:
Rose v2
Eviva-T
Ataman
Prometey

But the nuances are so subtle. The Aquas, the Erlkonigin the Kayfun and the FlashEVapor are all great. Taifun but the draw is too tight for me. Look forward to the v2. The Heron is wonderful as is the Estia.

My least favorite for flavor is the Orchid. Followed by the Squape R.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Hard question to answer as different juices taste better in different atomizers. I would say the top are in no particular order:
Rose v2
Eviva-T
Ataman
Prometey

Thank you. So far, the Rosev2 has been my favorite as well from what I've tried. Guess its the next 3 on your list that I need to be looking for. Right now my second favorite is the Lemo, lol! I guess I should be glad I like such an inexpensive atty so much :laugh:

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Kayfun 4 landed.

71f0a850faca9c4c73083a1b3bc5ad5e.jpg

jpcwon

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
North Easton, MA
Rose v2
Eviva-T
Ataman
Prometey

But the nuances are so subtle. The Aquas, the Erlkonigin the Kayfun and the FlashEVapor are all great. Taifun but the draw is too tight for me. Look forward to the v2. The Heron is wonderful as is the Estia.

My least favorite for flavor is the Orchid. Followed by the Squape R.

See, that to me is interesting. I just got a Squape R and am finding it gives pretty good flavor for the juice I am running in it (Beantown Vapor's "Oh-Face"). I guess different people will have different experiences though... But I agree on the Rose and Prometey. Both give excellent flavor. I definitely regret the day I sold my Rose v2....I will own another soon, I know I will! :)

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
See, that to me is interesting. I just got a Squape R and am finding it gives pretty good flavor for the juice I am running in it (Beantown Vapor's "Oh-Face"). I guess different people will have different experiences though... But I agree on the Rose and Prometey. Both give excellent flavor. I definitely regret the day I sold my Rose v2....I will own another soon, I know I will! :)

I like the SqR as well. Right now in my vaping journey its Rosev2, then Lemo, followed closely by Erlk and SqR. I like the Orchid as well. I've given away the kayfuns and Taifun (all clones) because I like the other 4 so much more. Trying to get an authentic Rose because I owe the modder on that one. Have authentics of the others.

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
Of course many folks milage may vary on any given device. I have built the SqR several different ways and comparatively, I find the flavor a bit muted to other devices. However, I do love the tank and have no plans to sell it. I just ordered and received today the nano tank for it. I found one of my juices that particularly shines in it.

Same with the Orchid. I have one flavor that I prefer out of it.

Generally, when I get a new tank, I use an ADV bakery I have vaped for 3 years. I know how it should taste. Then I try a light fruit and finally a NET. Some tanks perform well with all three. Other tanks do better in a more narrow flavor profile. When I find a tank is not producing the flavor I think it should, I modify the build to try to get a bit more out of it.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Of course many folks milage may vary on any given device. I have built the SqR several different ways and comparatively, I find the flavor a bit muted to other devices. However, I do love the tank and have no plans to sell it. I just ordered and received today the nano tank for it. I found one of my juices that particularly shines in it.

Same with the Orchid. I have one flavor that I prefer out of it.

Generally, when I get a new tank, I use an ADV bakery I have vaped for 3 years. I know how it should taste. Then I try a light fruit and finally a NET. Some tanks perform well with all three. Other tanks do better in a more narrow flavor profile. When I find a tank is not producing the flavor I think it should, I modify the build to try to get a bit more out of it.

Agree. Right now, I found out a juice I've always liked particularly shines in the Orchid. Prior to trying that juice, my opinion of the Orchid was ah, its ok.

On your SquapeR, try lifting the coil a little bit. I found out by accident that it really increases the flavor. I had this horrible clone and the deck was conducting. So I pulled the coil up some to try to avoid that. And said, OMG, this thing really does make great flavor! I had no idea! And then decided I had to have the authentic. This might be the one case where a defective clone helped me find a better build. Had the darn thing worked correctly, I would have decided it was a mediocre vape, tossed it aside and not gotten the real one :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread