RTAs for a restricted lung hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I could never really figure out where I was with that adjuster. Apparently the Lemo 2 fixed all kinds of problems plaguing the earlier versions. I never got one, though. I fell in love with my K4. :rolleyes:

I'm kinda late to this conversation but yeah, I love my Lemo 2's. They give me just the exact RL hit I'm looking for with the airflow dialed wide open. Can't really find them anymore but when you do they are usually on clearance and are cheap. I have 16 of them now and I hope they last me the rest of my life. :D

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm kinda late to this conversation but yeah, I love my Lemo 2's. They give me just the exact RL hit I'm looking for with the airflow dialed wide open. Can't really find them anymore but when you do they are usually on clearance and are cheap. I have 16 of them now and I hope they last me the rest of my life. :D

I should have bought the 2, is seems. But I was rather unhappy with the Drop and was afraid that the 2 would be too airy for me... :D

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
I should have bought the 2, is seems. But I was rather unhappy with the Drop and was afraid that the 2 would be too airy for me... :D

It's a great atty. I would buy 4 more if I could find any.

09zf.jpg

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
That's a good price! :D

I know!!! At first I only bought 4 but a couple of weeks later they were still $1.72 so I bought 4 more :D

Then strangely they went up to $5 and finally sold out. :confused: I was still thinking 5 bucks was a good deal and when I went back they were gone.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
i refilled and no turning of the AFC ring occurred....lol. (seriously, the top cap came off very easily and I didn't do anything to move the ring)

simple simple.

5 hours of vaping on one tank. It was deceptively half full at 7:30 I think.. because that last "half" went fast.

Now, I've been hitting it fairly hard (for me especially, especially hard) and this was evening online time and television time when vaping is more frequent. But yeah, most people will need to take a small bottle of ejuice with them when out..but it's not hard on juice I don't think..

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
My friend really likes his Doggy. I might have to try it. I like my KFV5 for RL so I decided to try the Prime. Waiting on it now. Just got my Elevate and have been using it for several hours. So far, I like it a lot. Has all the features I like in a RTA. Top AF that performs well, single coil with AF placed strategically (perfectly), postless deck with the handy leg cutting tool, bubble tank, easy fill....what else? Flavor:)I'm liking it!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My friend really likes his Doggy. I might have to try it. I like my KFV5 for RL so I decided to try the Prime. Waiting on it now. Just got my Elevate and have been using it for several hours. So far, I like it a lot. Has all the features I like in a RTA. Top AF that performs well, single coil with AF placed strategically (perfectly), postless deck with the handy leg cutting tool, bubble tank, easy fill....what else? Flavor:)I'm liking it!

The Prime is too tight for RL.. you wont be happy, it's a true MTL tank. I have one for my husband, he's a MTL vaper.

I have a Kayfun 5, it's great in RL, but they went backwards with the Prime because their MTL customers complained about the version 5 being too airy.

Thanks for the heads up on the elevate..

Last edited:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
The Prime is too tight for RL.. you wont be happy, it's a true MTL tank. I have one for my husband, he's a MTL vaper.

I have a Kayfun 5, it's great in RL, but they went backwards with the Prime because their MTL customers complained about the version 5 being too airy.

Thanks for the heads up on the elevate..
Oh s#*t! :facepalm: Thx for the heads up on the Prime. Maybe I can modify it. We'll see.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
With the airflow adjustment wide open, it still provides some noticeable amount of restrictiveness. So it's a restrictive lung hit RTA alright, just not an ultra-restrictive lung hit RTA. :p
Restricting airflow doesn't work most of the time, and I'm not the only one. I have the original Goon and no, doesn't work.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Just got the elevate going myself and I agree with everything you just said. It's an awesome RTA :thumb:

Can't recommend the doggy enough. Try one of the 2k18 top fillers or the sjmy 2k16 bottom fill version. They are all with a bigger airflow hole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread