NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Many of my mixes still need a tweak or two but are still better than commercial. Pif'd the last of my commercial juices last week.
I made a change to the peach/lychee. We’ll see if it moves it from yes to YES. I made small quantities of the ones today as I made changes to an existing recipe off elr. We’ll see. It’s nice to get a not soooo sweet juice that doesn’t taste so chemically

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
So do any of our Doggy users vape menthols, citrus, or cinnamon?
If so, have you done so long enough to see if they are affecting the acrylic tank?
I would say menthol is fine. Cinnamon, citrus, pineapple, floral...longer list would crack. I had cinnamon crackle a clearomizer years ago, and lavender melted another. Google is your friend ;)

Last edited:

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
You're the one that offered him favors for a discount on a TV.......
At least I went straight for cash.
So which one of us is the w hor e and which one is the entrepreneur? :pervy:
D3E4B4CF-BB9E-48B5-831B-742BAD88C655.jpeg

As far as your last question, one of us is named Trix, the other isn’t... o_O

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
What would you compare the mod to size wise?
Does the giant screen front scratch easily? (I'm CDO)
I've heard it's pretty light.
I don't really need another dual battery mod, but maybe if it was light enough and small enough I'd get one just cause I really like the menu system.

Same width and depth as a dual 1860 plastic case.
18650-battery-box-battery-storage-case-plastic.jpg

Roughly 1/2" taller than said case.

I have carried mine to work every day for roughly 2 weeks, since I got it, and no scratches, I'm not gentle with my mods.

Smallest and lightest dual 1860 mod I own, or I have seen.
Just get one, you'll love it.
Also battery life is fantastic.
I was hesitant because the battery life on the Coolfire 18650 is terrible, and the Oceanus, while not terrible, isn't great.
I go two plus days between charges, and I use the Samsung 30Q batteries (pink) or Sony VTC5a (green)

Last edited:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I think acrylic is the bottom of plastics when it comes to stress cracking corrosion (could be remembering it wrong though).
Would treat it as will-absolutely-crack.
Yeah, poly carbonate is much stronger and I've had it crack with very light citrus.
I was just under the impression that manufacturers were using a better grade of plastics.
I know, I know optimistic with China and all especially on a Doggy "style" Tank, lol, but I haven't heard many tank cracking stories for quite some time.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
View attachment 744067
As far as your last question, one of us is named Trix, the other isn’t... o_O

Luckily, on every flight I have taken for quite a while I don't have to deal with TSA, even when flying commercial.
And I have been turning 'Trix' for the government for years. So yeah, you could stick a size 15 up there and I wouldn't even notice. :pervy:

And one of us doesn't have a membership to a salon, nor has he ever gotten a mani/pedi for his "possum toesies".... :pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:
Which we never got pics of BTW. (feeling cheated)
I still love ya, but only if it gets cold enough.

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Yeah, poly carbonate is much stronger and I've had it crack with very light citrus.
I was just under the impression that manufacturers were using a better grade of plastics.
I know, I know optimistic with China and all especially on a Doggy "style" Tank, lol, but I haven't heard many tank cracking stories for quite some time.
I would think polypropylene would be a better choice, but it wouldn’t be attractive. Plus, they’re going for cost, not durability

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I would say menthol is fine. Cinnamon, citrus, pineapple, floral...longer list would crack. I had cinnamon crackle a clearomizer years ago, and lavender melted another. Google is your friend ;)
Wanted real experience from real people on the specific tank in question.
I know all to well what citrus will do, lol.
That's why I asked. That and I thought you guys were my friends too, not just google.
My innocence is now forever lost.......... :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Users who are viewing this thread