NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I wish manufacturers would make stuff that matches. Unless you stick with black everything it can be hard to find things that go together.

Really, like that rose gold tank, really nice, but what could I pair it with?
I never thought about that. I buy black mods because the hubs can’t tell a Pico from a Squid as long as they’re the same color :lol:. Although, I do have a few stainless. I’m not big on colored stuff, but I am matchy matchy... may have played a role in my buying choices. tanks are black or stainless. And the black has to match the black.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Lowes has a surprising array of colors in the aerosol paint delivery container aisle.
Just saying.......
I’ve painted plenty of stuff in my life. All 10 rooms of this house, at least 3 times. I’m done with painting. Unless you’re offering to paint it for me? Lol

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I plan to not go nuts these sales. I don't need much of anything. Travel is coming up.

I'm kind of surprised how much I like my DOVPO Rouge 26-- mod, it feels great and solid in the hand, the vape is very pleasant, and It looks lovely. I assume I will get to color coding it better at some point, LOL. Here is a non-blurry pic. I haven't tested TC but I probably will at some point. It was an impulse buy completely, but I really kind of dig it. The husband was also intrigued by it, but more in a "what shiny thing do you have NOW way," LOL it sat for a long time while I was getting a battery. But, it's pretty neat, would be my "review."

9635133-2.jpg

Anna
Where does the squonk bottle go?

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I’ve painted plenty of stuff in my life. All 10 rooms of this house, at least 3 times. I’m done with painting. Unless you’re offering to paint it for me? Lol
I could get it powder coated at my best friends work. His company's electrostatic coater runs 24/7 so he just walks up and sticks stuff on there for me, lol.
Had him do my son's dirt bike frame and swing set frame ( I don't like to paint either). :D

Edit: Forgot I had a Silver Bullet mod done too. Now I feel old, that was a LONG time ago.

Last edited:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I never thought about that. I buy black mods because the hubs can’t tell a Pico from a Squid as long as they’re the same color :lol:. Although, I do have a few stainless. I’m not big on colored stuff, but I am matchy matchy... may have played a role in my buying choices. Tanks are black or stainless. And the black has to match the black.
Black is okay, it’s just a lot harder to find than lighter colors in the bottom of my handbag.

Plus, having no two devices alike it’s easier to remember what flavor is in each, and who was charged last.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Is anyone interested in pics of the new switch in the dot?

Power is back on and I can see, thus take better pics tonight. If not I won't bother .
Very much interested.

My RAM squonk has issues with the switch contact getting very dirty without cleaning every bottle fill or battery change. And there's no easy way (for one-handed me) to disassemble it. So I could possibly have a Eureka moment looking at the Dot fix.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
i bored you all rigid with the pulse malarkey earlier and mentioned that i wasn't terribly taken with the banshee build. i actually think i'm just not liking the banshee (got it to match the ice spider copper mech a while back).
so...two stapled SS316L thingummies in the dead rabbit coming in at 0.16. the difference is rather noticeable. 60W (not going for battery life) at 450F. crikey.
YgcZzOC.jpg

and it slightly shinier.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Black is okay, it’s just a lot harder to find than lighter colors in the bottom of my handbag.

Plus, having no two devices alike it’s easier to remember what flavor is in each, and who was charged last.
You could lose an elephant in my purse. Mary Poppins got nothing on me :lol:. They’re mostly black, and only one duplicate, which is in the backup drawer. I pocket my mods

Reactions: KC0YNU

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I never thought about that. I buy black mods because the hubs can’t tell a Pico from a Squid as long as they’re the same color :lol:. Although, I do have a few stainless. I’m not big on colored stuff, but I am matchy matchy... may have played a role in my buying choices. Tanks are black or stainless. And the black has to match the black.

I thought I was the only one who used that trick, lol.
Then she caught on. :(

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
You could lose an elephant in my purse. Mary Poppins got nothing on me :lol:. They’re mostly black, and only one duplicate, which is in the backup drawer. I pocket my mods

Before my wife got smaller purses, I called hers her overnight bag.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Dread packing for this “beach” vacation tomorrow. Nothing like a tropical storm for a family reunion :(. I will take EVERY battery I have. In case we lose power. I imagine being stuck in the house with the whole family and no vape = catastrophe

Users who are viewing this thread