DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
You could lose an elephant in my purse. Mary Poppins got nothing on me :lol:. They’re mostly black, and only one duplicate, which is in the backup drawer. I pocket my mods

I like to carry a big bag just in case I need to put something in it lol. All I carry is a wallet, my vapes, my keys. Kind of habit from the old days I guess, when the kids and husband always asked if I could hold onto something for them.

They knew not to complain, poke fun at, it in any way be derogatory about my bags or me buying them... because if they did, next time they needed me to “ hold onto something” I’d pitch it right out the window. You can’t have it both ways, gang. Either you can bad mouth it, or make use of it, but you can’t do both.

Now that I think about it, aside from the yard work, I really kind of dig being alone lol!

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Dread packing for this “beach” vacation tomorrow. Nothing like a tropical storm for a family reunion :(. I will take EVERY battery I have. In case we lose power. I imagine being stuck in the house with the whole family and no vape = catastrophe

Catastrophe? Probably.
Entertaining? Absolutely.
If it happens, take lots of video. I promise I won't share it with the cops. ;)

Last edited:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I like to carry a big bag just in case I need to put something in it lol. All I carry is a wallet, my vapes, my keys. Kind of habit from the old days I guess, when the kids and husband always asked if I could hold onto something for them.

They knew not to complain, poke fun at, it in any way be derogatory about my bags or me buying them... because if they did, next time they needed me to “ hold onto something” I’d pitch it right out the window. You can’t have it both ways, gang. Either you can bad mouth it, or make use of it, but you can’t do both.

Now that I think about it, aside from the yard work, I really kind of dig being alone lol!

My wife is always willing to hold my mod. She knows if it got broken or she threw it out, I would have to replace it and then the whole Lays effect comes into play.
Can't buy just one.......

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
an impulse buy about a year ago because I thought I liked it and it has sat in a box of new stuff never used. Do not like the clicky of the buttons, or the battery door. One of those :facepalm: what was I thinking mods. Sitting in a box along with a Kooper, a Clouper, a Vaporflsk Lite (or two) 3 Provari's bought during the sale and WHY? (because I am an addict and behave so sometimes) I gravitate to what I like and that is currently Hex-Ohms and Minkins. Well and the Cylon but only because that is the only thing this Mizer Plus looks alright on

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans

I always kid that my headstone will read “Here, hold this”

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hmm... .always wanted to you know, do a deprogramming. LOL, I did see that gigantic regulated 2 battery squonk but it looks like a PLANE.

LOL, the perimeter of the house is SECURE (indoors and outdoors). I really tried hard not to overdo it, although I'm not really sure you can.

I wasn't glad it was over 100% degrees though because my son's first rescue dog who MUST live outdoors because he was found feral in the desert and is the Napoleon of poop and pee (indoors and outdoors) got caged in the laundry area while I was doing in and (shudder) under our back porch. He fled outside without my consent or desire (was gonna give it another 5 minutes) but it dried almost instantly.

My son would kill me if I poisoned his dog. That was instruction number one: how to not poison the Chiwawah/Jack Russel mix he adopted, and the husband would not be best pleased either, those two talk to each other. But, it pretty much dried on contact it should be okay.

I feel psychologically protected at least. I think the problem area most may have been the window next to my bed, I bet that's a place spiders were getting in.

So yeah, I'm now too tired to squonk ,especially since I am taking the kiddo to the dentist in a bit. LOL.

Anna

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
C2171244-2EA5-4505-A946-529BBFEFBBA1.jpeg
Round one. TAC flashlight batteries are next. Off to build new coils while they charge. If I’m over prepared maybe it’ll put the gris gris on the storm and drive it to Texas

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Catastrophe? Probably.
Entertaining? Absolutely.
If it happens, take lots of video. I promise I won't share it with the cops. ;)
Out of the 12 of us, there’s two MD’s, 2 with psych PhDs, and one premed with a psych degree. On the flip side will be me, a very pregnant daughter and a military vet. Should balance out o_O

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Out of the 12 of us, there’s two MD’s, 2 with psych PhDs, and one premed with a psych degree. On the flip side will be me, a very pregnant daughter and a military vet. Should balance out o_O
My brother is a physician, and an .... My sister is PhD, also.
I always make sure to tell them the same joke EVERY time I see them, just to piss them off.

Know what the difference between God and a doctor is?

God doesn't think he's a doctor! :lol:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
View attachment 744465
Round one. TAC flashlight batteries are next. Off to build new coils while they charge. If I’m over prepared maybe it’ll put the gris gris on the storm and drive it to Texas

When those die, what will you do for the other 22 1/2 hours of the first day?

Users who are viewing this thread