Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
shop owner I know "smuggled" some castle rda to be sold to "special" customers, asked if I'm interested. So I'll probably have one later in the day :D

Tasted some banana milkshake juice yesterday, tastes like banana baby cereal, naturally I'll get 30ml of the flavor to go with the castle :cool:

Smuggled?
Isn't the Castle RDA from 4 or 5 years ago, or is there a new one I don't know about?

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Just caught this, and I agree. Considered Grand Tourismo this last go around but I prefer the single player over online.

May be hard to believe but I don't play well with others. :)
i used to play online with some version of the project gotham series. don't have a sony or ms account these days.
hell is other people etc.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Isn't the Castle RDA from 4 or 5 years ago
Yes, there's a newer one, it's not the VapeSmith Castle (which I also have) but the Hotcig Castle single coil (a.k.a. the onion)
HCCAS2-7.jpg

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
Yes, there's a newer one, it's not the VapeSmith Castle (which I also have) but the Hotcig Castle single coil (a.k.a. the onion)
HCCAS2-7.jpg
Necrospecter remarked on another thread 'you don't want to put that thing on a tube mod' or words to that effect. He's right...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
planning on getting drunk enough to self-haircut. 2 feet long at the moment. varying lengths shortly.
Not advisable my friend. Have the drinks by all means but hide the scissors and razors first.:)

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I don't wanna be in the middle of any lovers spat or anything. :D:lol:

I meant for use on his date nights, but if he wants to use it when he's alone.........
No judgments here. Whatever blows your skirt up.
At least it's getting some action. Besides, he's kinda cute. :D
:thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Not advisable my friend. Have the drinks by all means but hide the scissors and razors first.:)

Don't listen to her. The proper procedure is to have the drinks, grab the scissors and razors, run around house, slide on the floors like Tom Cruise, clean up mess, THEN proceed with the self-haircut........
:pop::pop::pop:

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Here's some inspiration for the hair cutting

twin that with 9% lager and we're getting somewhere. oh, and the chilli vodka i've been steeping for three weeks. scotch bonnets, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. there is tomato juice...

Users who are viewing this thread