YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
ANE2r-Szwd5aNFstf_y4VYgQUb2YE6PW6mTZYfTnFhic6lbiIUUPhlOxVbAFOL7NSI458fl3hydmUxp5GunEbMIuS_bC6tl5Ftvy2qVHhHc-_uL7yktkCRHyfjoXGCmQvyiOJEetfhXdb9yu3cshWKhpkT6dWRit0Y9rMzXWodF8tr1ix4wX-0ZwCxt1u1c6ZhAWONzuzsMb6-YhzmR_Ajhud0TvNyCbmmPGB7v_BiWTQTwDytD3ydrYVUA7rKxKisVlYR4NRbVdvG7erWWv3QnLPuXophLI0G9tPChut-G58ANNQkZJtEAtOddUPPFtCtX61lGntc1592D91w-u06-3LmtM0WzPuHaym-aAbM2E7TlhojMxRoLit3U_dgy3V5MBFXQEl7ZJEAmERA26wnL0LWQwtgzTwPftUizfgKdtMGt5S6W177A5aCQ1W6mPxX-RwlPhAmv5btBYrNKz26qgfQbq7mHYCFOrXAraF9TgKRKUiDrAytzWeCDTUYenV14mzuPIDjofhHs2baagrI0chOMIrAKLl7UqeduW8EvftidGLeyIykWXY7p-kKO5IowSvxGAnPJpZo3aPAiNvzTLPRyZQMyLmZPvimY=w435-h774-no

The Freemax Fireluke Mesh Pro, on my Minikin.
First impressions.
Airflow-excellent, actually have to close it off a bit ( I like a lot of airflow)
I primed the coil very well and filled it with a banana liquid that I enjoy.
Top fill method is very nice.
Flavor and cloud production - very very good (dual mesh coil)

However (and I know it has to "break in" for a day or so)
The flavor and cloud production is about on par - or marginally better - than my Scion - version 1 - which I feel is better than the Scion 2
The fill method is better on the "2" but I find the airflow just a wee bit better on the original.

I'll use it for a few days and let you people know what I think about it then.

You tank users really need to try a Scion original.
Roughly 10 dollars (Scion) compared to roughly 23 dollars (mesh pro)

I wonder how this compares to the Falcon Resin tank. Have you tried that one?

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!!

I postpone my Asmodus Miniken v2 Raw until the next long weekend (September 3th) as the guy from the vape store told me is going to be a special discount for that weekend.

But I just did something unexpected...I was browsing the JAC vapour website checking the series B DNA 75w sandstorm mod and noticed the promotion of spend 130£ and get a free sandstorm....so guess what I did? I got 2 sandstorms couple of coils and well all for the sake of that "free" sandstorm mod...so yes 3 sandstorms coming my way....why I need 3?....I dont even know.....sigh*

Makes perfect sense to me. If I could get them here I'd probably do the same thing.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Bacon and converting a new vaper? This post has it all! That's great, man.

Also...

nDFhMwp.png

This stuff is delicious.
I am working on a pecan praline ice cream flavor. I have about 681 "test batches" that are good, but not "there."

I'm surprised you haven't gotten into DIY yet. Your palate is even more decadent than mine is.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
N
I am working on a pecan praline ice cream flavor. I have about 681 "test batches" that are good, but not "there."

I'm surprised you haven't gotten into DIY yet. Your palate is even more decadent than mine is.
He talks himself out of diy everytime there is a cereal sale.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

Do you have Purilum butter pecan praline ice cream? Not a standalone but a good base to build on. My FW pralines & cream sft goes in an atty tomorrow for tasting.

Users who are viewing this thread