Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I'm surprised you haven't gotten into DIY yet. Your palate is even more decadent than mine is.
Yeah, getting into DIY makes all kinds of sense but unfortunately, I suffer from TGDL (Too Gosh Darn Lazy). Maybe some day :D

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
38303974_10209747986895074_8916289520232562688_n.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! A quiet day for me. Going to spend the day with my daughter. We agreed that after brunch she can catch up on work on her laptop and I can spend the day in eScribe doing all my profiles and themes for my new 250C. We both have our own priorities, although she can ask me for feedback on whatever she wrote while I'm on my own.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Good morning shiners! A quiet day for me. Going to spend the day with my daughter. We agreed that after brunch she can catch up on work on her laptop and I can spend the day in eScribe doing all my profiles and themes for my new 250C. We both have our own priorities, although she can ask me for feedback on whatever she wrote while I'm on my own.
Family time is the best time. :)

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Happy Sunday all!

So, I took my dogs out to wee, was sitting on the porch with coffee and vape, when I see something small and Black waddling along the fence line. Too small to be Georgia. So I shine my phone flashlight on it. Skunk. It’s looking right at me, not the least bit afraid.
Panic.
I quietly leave the porch hoping I find the dog before she finds the skunk, because I know what’ll happen. Luckily she’s right there, I scoop her up and carry her inside. I know she’s aware of the intruder, because her back hair is raised in a ridge. She was 20’ from it when I got to her.

Now they’ll have to wait till it’s light out to go. Wondering, does tomato juice really get skunk stink off a dog? I mean just in case?

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
Happy Sunday all!

So, I took my dogs out to wee, was sitting on the porch with coffee and vape, when I see something small and Black waddling along the fence line. Too small to be Georgia. So I shine my phone flashlight on it. Skunk. It’s looking right at me, not the least bit afraid.
Panic.
I quietly leave the porch hoping I find the dog before she finds the skunk, because I know what’ll happen. Luckily she’s right there, I scoop her up and carry her inside. I know she’s aware of the intruder, because her back hair is raised in a ridge. She was 20’ from it when I got to her.

Now they’ll have to wait till it’s light out to go. Wondering, does tomato juice really get skunk stink off a dog? I mean just in case?
Check out these skunk smell removal alternatives.

Best Ways to Get Rid of Skunk Odor

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Check out these skunk smell removal alternatives.

Best Ways to Get Rid of Skunk Odor
Thanks! Bookmarked that. We get the occasional woodland creature here, but I really never worry, because they generally hear my dogs come out and skeedaddle. I know, if they did not, Georgia would go after them and get her .... handed to her, so to speak. Except rabbits, she catches and kills em with a shake of her head. The skunk though, just was so unaffected by my presence it was unnerving. Really, I hope if she ever does confront one, the spray is enough to stop her.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Eightvape sent out an email yesterday about the price hikes. I have one more rda to buy, then i'm set for a long time.

They said “batteries, tanks, coils, and other hardware” are exempt for now, at least that’s how I read it. I’m guess that means mods, too?

The price on beginner stuff is going to be a serious setback for the new folk. What a joke.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
They said “batteries, tanks, coils, and other hardware” are exempt for now, at least that’s how I read it. I’m guess that means mods, too?

The price on beginner stuff is going to be a serious setback for the new folk. What a joke.
I think mods are in the hardware category. I'm sure BT is jumping for joy right now.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I think mods are in the hardware category. I'm sure BT is jumping for joy right now.

Same tariff will hit them with Blu, Vuse, and Mark 10. They may be in a position to eat the loss for some time to avoid price increases on the wholesale level. Juul maybe if they have the cash flow. The rest will be passed on through.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good morning Shiny's.
VaporDNA has a few good ones on clearance right now. I've noticed the last couple of times I did some price comparisons on ft their prices are not as good as they used to be for authentic gear. Sometimes they were higher for even older products.

Users who are viewing this thread