Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
It’s been awhile since I had a FT order and I feel as if I’m letting Shinys down.
So I just ordered 5 RDAs to add to my burgeoning rda collection.

Hopefully I’m in good standing with the group now :D !!
What ya order?

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Can we get to Halloween before I have to think about buying other people shiny stuff? :(

Wait a sec ... :?: ... buying other people shiny stuff? When did that start? Is it some smarmy new-age trick? ... like participation trophies? :confused:

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
125F5089-1A4F-4ACA-A05E-5A648DC42312.jpeg

Love the colossal with the Zeus, but I topped it with the mesh pro yesterday (a bit of overhang, but oh well) for a side by side comparison. Impressive flavor, very much like the vaporesso nrg. NRG seems more durable though. Still, not sorry I bought the mesh pro.

Went for my eye exam yesterday, new glasses coming in a week or two. All out of pocket so I need to contain my shinyitis for a while.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
View attachment 765427

Love the colossal with the Zeus, but I topped it with the mesh pro yesterday (a bit of overhang, but oh well) for a side by side comparison. Impressive flavor, very much like the vaporesso nrg. NRG seems more durable though. Still, not sorry I bought the mesh pro.

Went for my eye exam yesterday, new glasses coming in a week or two. All out of pocket so I need to contain my shinyitis for a while.

Congrats on the Colossal! Looks good with the Zeus.

On a separate note, is it just me or is the pup photo bombing you really ...... at you, or am I misreading the expression?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Congrats on the Colossal! Looks good with the Zeus.

On a separate note, is it just me or is the pup photo bombing you really ...... at you, or am I misreading the expression?

Yes, I’m getting the stink eye there lol. I know you have the camera on, why you taking pictures of that toy instead of me?

Reactions: Susaz

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
View attachment 765427

Nice setup! Doggo looks really mad.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Doggo looks really mad.
You'd be mad too if they used your hair for wicking :D

Saw a car today I've never seen before: the Nissan Quashqai. Rofl. Nearly peed myself. First you quash and then you qai?
They don't have a lucky hand at choosing car names, I think it was Nissan as well with the "Pajero" back in the day and wondering why spanish speaking countries wouldn't buy it...

Reactions: Susaz

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Good morning shinies I think. I'm tired because I got one of those frantic kid calls where the kid is so incoherent and frantic my questions in order were, a) are you mortally wounded? b) did your dog die? c) are you in jail? d) Did you kill someone else? (That type of stuff for a LONG while) until I finally got the tale out of him due to extreme excitement (I presume) he took my mom's BMW sport thing (her testa is arriving and she is gonna sell it) and drove it because "I didn't want to be the only family member who never did."

So he has an interlock it is forbidden for him to drive ANY vehicle than his own, he had a meltdown in about mile too and stopped and parked and then LOST the car (oh and the keys to his truck) and was wandering the neighborhood he was in until a good Samaritan brought him home, thankfully.

The husband and I spent about 2 hours talking him down from the ledge, and instructing him in how to find the car and a spare set of keys. I told him whatever happened like even if he finds the car, he has to tell my mom. He agreed. I think he was more upset with his "moral failing" as he put it and I was just like,, "Oh, kid ,you're a human this is how you learn, maybe it's time to realize you are HIGHLY impulsive when faced with change even good change and like now you have further evidence that you suck when you're excited. Good or bad, you just suck."

Man I hope he finds it for my mom's sake. Guess I will be receiving an excited or dramatically tragic call later today, me and the husband were just more intent on him doing Nothing in the Dark last night before sleep.

This is why you don't have kids. Just... don't do it. It's even more trouble when they are cities and states away and you have to coach them through idiocy.

Other than that, good morning.

Anna

It's not even that great a CAR. I mean, maybe in its day but it's probably worth about 6 K these days.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
You'd be mad too if they used your hair for wicking :D

Saw a car today I've never seen before: the Nissan Quashqai. Rofl. Nearly peed myself. First you quash and then you qai?
They don't have a lucky hand at choosing car names, I think it was Nissan as well with the "Pajero" back in the day and wondering why spanish speaking countries wouldn't buy it...
The Chevy Nova is a good one. While actually just an unsubstantiated urban legend, the story goes that it didn't sell well in Spanish speaking countries because "no va" translates to "no go".

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Hmmm
For those drone fans, rumor has it that the drone 250c shows on lost vapes site now.
No info but its listed.
So maybe once rolling a new therion??
HfwpOdj.png

They may be working on a site redesign. I tried multiple browsers but the menu isn't clickable.

Users who are viewing this thread