In a loooong drawn out way she is saying she wants a couple of Aegis Minis and she wants them NOW.
Ok I hopped back on here just a few minutes ago, I surely dont have the kind of free time you do ranger. Everytime I spend 30 seconds away from this thread I gotta scroll through 100 more of your posts lol.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
How about a Council of vape Mini Volt?
Idk your wattage requirement this one does 40w and its 1300mah not close to 2k but it's pretty damn small.

View attachment 773477
Mine lasted maybe two weeks. I liked it, but google the issues that people had with them bricking. I even dissected mine to see if there was something loose I could resolder. Shame, it was great otherwise

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Ok I hopped back on here just a few minutes ago, I surely dont have the kind of free time you do ranger. Everytime I spend 30 seconds away from this thread I gotta scroll through 100 more of your posts lol.

I am required to be on a PC most of the day when I'm off rotation, and I am currently unencumbered by wife and kids at the moment.
And not much to do at night in a 10 foot x 12 foot room at night alone. :pervy:

Mine lasted maybe two weeks. I liked it, but google the issues that people had with them bricking. I even dissected mine to see if there was something loose I could resolder. Shame, it was great otherwise
I never did look into them, if I can lose it while it's still in my hand it's too small. I don't like anything massive either just bug enough. Most single cell mods are to my liking. I've been really digging the armour pro I got the other day. Its fully replaced my kbox mini.

I am required to be on a PC most of the day when I'm off rotation, and I am currently unencumbered by wife and kids at the moment.
Lucky you haha. Sundays for me involve taking the wife to work, doing a bit of cleaning, a bit of nothing, pick her up from work and get the kid if he goes to great grandmas go shopping come home, couple more things then back to my nothing time which is usually in front of a screen

I work 7-5 6 days a week, Its tough to get anything done during the week. Especially outside now that winter is closing in. It gets dark at 5pm in hills of southwest pa in the dead of winter. I'll have more time then though for couching it with some potatoes chips.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I never did look into them, if I can lose it while it's still in my hand it's too small. I don't like anything massive either just bug enough. Most single cell mods are to my liking. I've been really digging the armour pro I got the other day. Its fully replaced my kbox mini.

Yeah @NolaMel, the Armour Pro would be perfect!!

Reactions: KC0YNU

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You untied the straitjacket again? I’ll alert the nursing station (sigh)

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Lucky you haha. Sundays for me involve taking the wife to work, doing a bit of cleaning, a bit of nothing, pick her up from work and get the kid if he goes to great grandmas go shopping come home, couple more things then back to my nothing time which is usually in front of a screen

Believe it or not, I miss mowing my lawn right now. :)

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
You’d probably like the P80 too, if you don’t mind 18650.

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

I looked at the Mini Volt and read about the problems so I went with the Artery Nugget.
Same form factor, size, etc. The battery inside is also replaceable, although it requires opening the case and soldering.

artery_nugget_50w_tc_box_mod_quarter_2.jpg

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
It’s beautiful, no matter what color they call it

They really are and I’m really enjoying it! Especially now that I’ve got the joystick & menu figured out. Not sure why it was so hard to get it but now it’s easy peasy :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I agree about the nugget @NolaMel - it's the only thing that size with 2000mah that will fit in either your bra or your boot.

Who needs pockets? ;)

Primed a new wick this morning, took a big puff afterwards to double check it was all good - went to the bathroom... and the smoke alarm went off :rolleyes:

You’d probably like the P80 too, if you don’t mind 18650.
    I dont like the looks of it, and 18650 is fine my both of my single 18650s died on me and because of them I have 4 divorced batteries and essentially a useless aspire speeder till I get new batts and as long as my 21700s are trucking along I wont be using anything else. But as much as I like battery life and the option of a bunch of power single 100w mods are fine. I never go over 60 anyways. I'd live a dna75 buut... moneys.

Users who are viewing this thread