Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
They really are and I’m really enjoying it! Especially now that I’ve got the joystick & menu figured out. Not sure why it was so hard to get it but now it’s easy peasy :)
I really like the menu and joystick too. My main regulated before it was the Minikin. I prefer the SL's joystick to the touchscreen on it

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
They really are and I’m really enjoying it! Especially now that I’ve got the joystick & menu figured out. Not sure why it was so hard to get it but now it’s easy peasy :)

They're gorgeous and feel great in hand too.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Some menus are like that. Then, all of a sudden it clicks and you could do it in your sleep.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I agree about the nugget @NolaMel - it's the only thing that size with 2000mah that will fit in either your bra or your boot.

Who needs pockets? ;)

Primed a new wick this morning, took a big puff afterwards to double check it was all good - went to the bathroom... and the smoke alarm went off :rolleyes:
Now to find one in stock not in China

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@NolaMel I just won an Aegis mini from a contest, will give you a review once have it in hand awhile.
lucky_large.jpg

:thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Just had an altercation 2 doors down I had to deal with, and all I could think was 'Why can't I just sick @NolaMel on them, and let @stols001 counsel them while I go have a lovely scotch?'

:facepalm:
If I could keep 450 teenage girls under control, two unruly neighbors would be a piece of cake

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
They're gorgeous and feel great in hand too.
Funny I went to a shop today to check out some old mechmods they had on clearance. The guy at the counter was so stoked on my SL and DR RTA he got the guy from the back room to show him too.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Funny I went to a shop today to check out some old mechmods they had on clearance. The guy at the counter was so stoked on my SL and DR RTA he got the guy from the back room to show him too.
He wrote down the RTA on the clipboard and he is going to try to get the owner to order some.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I really like the menu and joystick too. My main regulated before it was the Minikin. I prefer the SL's joystick to the touchscreen on it

I love the joystick. I was a bit wary about it from hearing some people have a difficult time when the G Class came out but this is soooo easy to use now. Just had to retrain my brain a bit lol!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I love the joystick. I was a bit wary about it from hearing some people have a difficult time when the G Class came out but this is soooo easy to use now. Just had to retrain my brain a bit lol!
I had more trouble learning a few of the button click menus I have had on other devices. This only took a bit of playing around and it is second nature now. The amount of battery swapping when I had the .11 build on it has smoothed out the threads quite a bit. That reminds me I need to clean it and put some new grease.

Users who are viewing this thread