NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Nic will be easier to sell if you overstock. Besides you have enough gear to last a couple lifetimes Mel. For myself I need more nic for Meg and myself.

Going to pif 240ml of the freebase to a guy on elr. He and his family lost everything in the campfire fires that came through Paradise. Literally burned the house to the ground. Thankfully they got themselves and the pets out of harms way. Feel so very bad for them.
Do they need anything I can add to your nic?

I have 7 litres of 100mg nic, which depending on how my “mathing” goes, should stretch out enough at 6 mg nic/@12 ml or less juice per day. I need to refigure it out on paper though, probably made errors. New gear is sexier than bottles in the freezer. With only one mech, I’m counting on these boards to last how long??? Plus, SHINY!!

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Just a flying visit, everyone.

I have that same razor! Himself has one of my grandfather’s straight razors. He was a barber by trade, from the 20’s until he retired in the late 70’s. Sooo much better than the tossers you buy today

Who needs a razor? Haven't shaved in over 35 years ....

download.jpeg

Not in Germany. The phrase "Black Friday" has been trademarked by some shady business. They don't use it themselves, oh no, they just put people on notice (probably the wrong English word) for using it on websites or in stores (which here means you pay them money, essentially a cease and desist combined with a fee).

Yep, and these intellectual property merchants also target illegal music downloads and certain videos of an artistic and "educational" nature.

Last of the shiny arrived today. 4 18650's and a pair of 21700's. I'm so glad I didn't buy the single battery topside, hopefully the dual battery one will push the price down on the single version and I can pick one up in the Christmas sales.

IMG_7055.JPG

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Gotta say that while I'm generally not interested in much of the new gear coming out, I do love how prolific the vape industry has been in the past year or two. Too many options is a good problem to have.

No shiny for me today. I'm getting picky now.
If I ever get used to dual coils the Desire Rage is the one I'd get. I love it.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

I have 7 litres of 100mg nic, which depending on how my “mathing” goes, should stretch out enough at 6 mg nic/@12 ml or less juice per day. I need to refigure it out on paper though, probably made errors. New gear is sexier than bottles in the freezer. With only one mech, I’m counting on these boards to last how long??? Plus, SHINY!!
I imagine they need most everything Mel. Couple of people are sending a set up. I read a few offered flavors and I'm sending nic and some unused 10ml bottles. Also a few unused pipettes. Figured I'll just get one of those 12.85 priority mail boxes and fill it up.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas

At 10ml a day that is about a 31 year supply.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Ooh. Wonder on the release date.

Who knows. Jaybo’s vid showing off the Ultem one is over a month old now. My guess is they are ramping up stock in anticipation for a large X-mass sale. It has been generating some buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

• pt91