Ya…I got that after your rating. Had a Homer moment. :lol:

Keep us posted with your shipment. I don’t have any outstanding out of country deliveries but given this is a shinyitis support thread, that could change in a heartbeat.

I also have an order pending from fasttech. I have a mod that went from Indiana to Chicago and I've been keeping an eye to see if it crosses the border.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I am holding out for the Raw. I wanted that from the minute I saw it. I'll probably wait til Thanksgiving, but thanks @skunk. If everything was all hunky dory I could probably wait, but given the climate currently there are a FEW things I want to make sure I own. Etc.

I hope you catch up quickly and that your medical leave was short. I caught up quicker than I thought I would (at least in the, I am consolidated debt now, and I know it will get paid off sooner rather than later.)

Good thing despite having bought two houses together, (sorta) my first house had to be on a builder's loan, so I used my FHA loan on like, this house. The husband will use his on our next house. Because now I have a lovely income stream, but my credit is pathetic. LOL.

Anna
I wish I wasn't so broke when the Expo was here. I could have gotten anything from them for wholesale price. If you find the raw one for a decent price then go for it. Hakuna matata. Those sell out quickly so you gotta jump on them. I need to get a few things lined up and then maybe start with an ebay store first just to get going.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Perfect mode for a Sunday. I meant that Canada Post ought to respect my condition (severe shinyitis) and deliver my goodies!
I've got a couple RDA from FT and an SQ from the UK that all must have landed in Canada on or before early last week, but haven't been scanned yet ... and given that there is currently a month backlog for parcels and nothing is settled yet, I'm thinking I'll be lucky to see my SQ for xmas :(

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Ya…I got that after your rating. Had a Homer moment. :lol:

Keep us posted with your shipment. I don’t have any outstanding out of country deliveries but given this is a shinyitis support thread, that could change in a heartbeat.

I have my 150 USD doors sitting in NY, getting scared they're going to lose it :grr:

It's been scanned 7 or 8 times all in NY/NJ over something like a 400km distance.

Getting real nervous.

I've got a couple RDA from FT and an SQ from the UK that all must have landed in Canada on or before early last week, but haven't been scanned yet ... and given that there is currently a month backlog for parcels and nothing is settled yet, I'm thinking I'll be lucky to see my SQ for xmas :(
It doesn't look promising. The union didn't even take the last offer to it's members for a vote, with the union president saying that it wasn't even close.

I have my 150 USD doors sitting in NY, getting scared they're going to lose it :grr:

It's been scanned 7 or 8 times all in NY/NJ over something like a 400km distance.

Getting real nervous.
I agree, my package from Indiana has been scanned in Chicago 4 times and my latest notification today was that it left that distribution center.

Getting real nervous.
**Alert**

tiny-smart-car-20807631.jpg

If anyone in the Greater N.Y area sees one of these driving around with stabwood plug doors, please PM @dom qp right away.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Had my first electrical fire today since I started vaping

Wasn't the batteries being charged, wasn't the pico 75w I was vaping

It was my new age hippy himalayan salt lamp!!! Had :censored:ing smoke pouring out its' dimmer switch. I unplugged it rather quickly ;) The cord and lamp fittings are in timeout in my shower until I can dispose of them properly.

I think my lamp fittings may have been made by Smok ;)

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Good morning shiners! Happy Monday. May the postal union finally resolve their issues so the vital, life saving stuff like vape gear gets delivered in a timely manner.

Hey, for a vaper, every missed delivery date adds an extra year of aging on you from all the stress. This is important stuff.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I wish I wasn't so broke when the Expo was here. I could have gotten anything from them for wholesale price. If you find the raw one for a decent price then go for it. Hakuna matata. Those sell out quickly so you gotta jump on them. I need to get a few things lined up and then maybe start with an ebay store first just to get going.
    I think we all leave the conventions with the same exact thought......

Users who are viewing this thread