DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I hope the Lustro is perfect.

I don't like the purple metal on the Thor II. The front doesn't bother me so much, but I think that purple tube at the back is ugly.
It sure isn’t as handsome as the first edition, but I want to see more pictures before I make up my mind. I was not in love with the gold on the original, but overall it was nice looking. And honestly I might be over them all together after all this hassle, and especially since I’m no longer buying into that whole ‘dna is the best chip ever’ idea.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
this is how many mAh and Wh have been delivered to cells since i got this wee device. substantial (nothing charging at the moment thus the low A)
DpRRI6L.jpg

Last edited:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
It sure isn’t as handsome as the first edition, but I want to see more pictures before I make up my mind. I was not in love with the gold on the original, but overall it was nice looking. And honestly I might be over them all together after all this hassle, and especially since I’m no longer buying into that whole ‘dna is the best chip ever’ idea.
I got a good look at it during a Vaping Bogan video and decided, nope, not my cup of tea. He thought it was gorgeous.

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Tonights quiz. What happened to my red Dpro Mini?
  1. It's in hiding and I've purchased a SS one as a backup
  2. That's not my Dpro, it is the Hadaly having a midlife crisis
  3. The UC is super-efficient at removing tinted lacquer
IMG_7208.JPG

Answers on a postcard ........

Nighty night, all.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Thought that might get you to grace us with your presence.
Hope you are well.

doing good sweetie.. just another day..

Got my husband on these pod mods. Won one of the Vaporesso Renova Zero pods, and he's actually liking it pretty well running 50 mg in it..

tiny little thing fits in his shirt pocket and looks like a flash drive, just a little bigger and weightier. ..

Gotta buy some more of those replacement pods, but they are refillable.

Other than that, not doing much. Spent my morning trying to find a nonexistent state house bill because of an error in a VTA mailer, they said Virginia but it was really Vermont.. lol... (new proposal there on banning internet sales for vape products).

But it reminded me I still have a bit of stocking up I'd like to do... hahaha. I was thinking oh no, all I'm gonna have is Fasttech to sell to me!

hahaha.

How you doin?

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
@Skunk! and @NolaMel, MVS discount codes: WEB0219 (10% off), FIVEOFF ($5 off orders of $50 or more), 15OFF (15% off orders of $100 or more), THANKVETS (20% off), NEW19 ($3 off orders of $30 or more).

Don't know if any of them will work, of course.

Last edited:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@Skunk! and @NolaMel, MVS discount codes: WEB0219 (10% off), FIVEOFF ($5 off orders of $50 or more), 15OFF (15% off orders of $100 or more), THANKVETS (20% off), NEW19 ($3 off orders of $30 or more).

Don't if any of them will work, of course.
Awesome thanks!

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
doing good sweetie.. just another day..

Got my husband on these pod mods. Won one of the Vaporesso Renova Zero pods, and he's actually liking it pretty well running 50 mg in it..

tiny little thing fits in his shirt pocket and looks like a flash drive, just a little bigger and weightier. ..

Gotta buy some more of those replacement pods, but they are refillable.

Other than that, not doing much. Spent my morning trying to find a nonexistent state house bill because of an error in a VTA mailer, they said Virginia but it was really Vermont.. lol... (new proposal there on banning internet sales for vape products).

But it reminded me I still have a bit of stocking up I'd like to do... hahaha. I was thinking oh no, all I'm gonna have is Fasttech to sell to me!

hahaha.

How you doin?
I'm good. Work, eat sleep a little then rinse and repeat.
I'm really liking the nord by smok. I haven't had anything smok in years lmao.
The .6 in it is mesh with good flavor. Comes with an mtl coil (1.4) that I am yet to try.

I would stock up but amazingly I'm pretty content right now. And nothing new seems to call to me.
Contemplating selling some mods. I only have like 30+ lol, but using maybe 3 on the regular. Guess I could keep them for the vapocalypse but many are being neglected.
Anyway good to hear from ya, dont be such a stranger boots.

Users who are viewing this thread