Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Hope everyone is well! I’ve been in the hospital since Tuesday night when I somehow tripped and broke my right hip. Fortunately I didn’t need a reply but 3 rods into to keep it in place. It’s been a real crappy 2 weeks but hopefully everyone’s shinys dreams are coming true!!

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry to hear that!

You take good care of yourself during recovery...

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Oh there's many many more in many many other places. BT has got most holes covered....!!!

Is this really surprising? The swamp has grown by leaps & bounds...
It's probably a minority of politicians and appointed officials who aren't on the payroll.. The surprising thing to me is that this was ever brought into the light. I would love to see this continue until they are all exposed. Let them topple like dominoes.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
It's probably a minority of politicians and appointed officials who aren't on the payroll.. The surprising thing to me is that this was ever brought into the light. I would love to see this continue until they are all exposed. Let them topple like dominoes.

She wasn't in long.. she was appointed in July 2017 and told to divest of any questionable/conflicting stock, which she was doing/did do but then her financial guy made stock purchases for her in tobacco stock in the middle of it which she also sold immediately..

I think owning a bunch of stock in holdings that cause potential conflict with your office is not a good thing, but she sold them all and due to media backlash stepped down from the office.. she barely served in the CDC for 6 months..

I don't think that was as bad as all that... many appointees are asked to divest of conflicting holdings and like she did, they do.. I don't think it requires someone to step down, although I think with her the main concern is the fact while divesting of conflicting stock she bought more conflicting stock.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Good morning shiners! No excitement after yesterday's delivery other than more batteries tomorrow. And a FT whenever. Really enjoying the Unicorn this morning. Still as good as first impressions.

@Fidola13 so sorry to hear about your hip. That's a bad one to go through. As @jandrew already pointed out, your physical therapy is vital to a good outcome, so stick with their plans even when it's not fun.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

“Due to the nature of these financial interests, Dr. Fitzgerald could not divest from them in a definitive time period.”

Translation: the stock was still making money and I didn’t want to sell yet!

I may not do a ton of deep digging when I research stock to buy, but I at least try not to buy anything that is blatantly evil, no matter how much money could be made. And I am no expert, but even I know you can sell off anything whenever the market is open. It takes a couple minutes. Why do they think we’re all ......? She could have not bought that to begin with, and could have sold it, at the very least, in five minutes with a few clicks of a button. Such BS.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Morning all!

@Fidola13 add me to the list of well-wishers and hug-senders.

@Eskie i got three Unicorns with kits after I’d bought the first one when I got the axial, then I got another. They’re a little different but I think if you like one, you’ll like the other. Both really nice. I just put one in the Topside Dual, now I need to pop over to YouTube because I can’t remember how to maneuver this menu lol.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
Hope everyone is well! I’ve been in the hospital since Tuesday night when I somehow tripped and broke my right hip. Fortunately I didn’t need a reply but 3 rods into to keep it in place. It’s been a real crappy 2 weeks but hopefully everyone’s shinys dreams are coming true!!
Good lord, Sara, this is just too rotten. When are the Furies going to stop hounding you? You have had a terrible, terrible run of bad luck, and I'm sick and tired of it--though probably not an eighth as much as you, I bet.

P.S. I am so glad you have a roommate.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
@Fidola13 Sorry to hear about your misfortune :wub::( My mom fell and broke her hip a couple years ago and recovered pretty quickly, and she's 83. With all the love and encouragement you get here, I'm sure you'll be mobile in no time
Wheelchair Woman.png
:p

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
FYI shinies...
casaa-color-logo-high-res.jpg

On Friday, October 11, The White House is expected to make an announcement regarding the FDA regulations of vapor products. We are anticipating this announcement to include the agency’s plans for regulating flavored vapor products other than tobacco.

Following this announcement, later in the evening, Donald Trump will be holding a rally at the Lake Charles Civic Center.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
View attachment 843973

Got my dash vapes mail today! Thanks for the people who told me to go there for nichrome wire. Got 100 feet for 8 bucks and then got some juice they make fresh to order I’ve never seen before. It’s 10 bucks cheaper for 60ml than the shop. I got the juice and battery to make the shipping over 35 dollars for free shipping. Still waiting on my spare glass from Wotofo but I see today it’s finally being shipped after almost 2 weeks.

Www.warpedvape.ca

And

Www.bargainejuice.ca

My dude

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I take it you turned them down?

I use social media, only family stuff on Facebook and Instagram (very rarely) and Twitter I doubt they’d want to be associated with me there, yikes... but it’s not like I ‘have a presence ‘ anywhere. Nobody knows me.
I didn't flatly refuse but I told them in no uncertain terms that I'd never ever had to pay to do a company an unpaid favour :)

Often in the past they just fold and start the working relationship....and respect you for it more :)

I hope this helps and sorry for the delay in getting back to you :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Without a Social Media, YouTube or reviews under your belt they would ask for shipping. There are a lot of #TeamFreeSh!t people out there who just want stuff for nothing, so you have to see their side.

As your vape review presence grows the NC stuff will just start showing up on your doorstep.
No I completely disagree.... Team free.... aren't reviewers they're just shysters.....

Start as you mean to go on..... With integrity :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I mixed this CaraMoo creation 2 weeks ago. Planned on steeping at least half of the 50mls made, for a month, to see the changes in the creams and caramel.

I've only got 5ml left :facepalm:

It's the first mix I've created in a while, that I chain vape, and then carry on chain vaping, purely due to how much I love the taste.

So if you have a sweet tooth - like caramel and creams, it's worth a try:

View attachment 843941
Hey Ange

I follow you on the mixing site and enjoy a few of your recipes.... I'll give it a try if I can :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well good morning Shinies, I have been having a trying week. I can't catch up. Not gonna try. Monday was just hard for some reason (probably due to Monday) and also Tuesday I had to get up super early and drive to Sierra Vista for our big meeting and I hit my face on the side of the car. LOL the nose took the brunt of it and I had a lovely wound.

I was gonna fix it when I arrived but I got distracted and like, volunteered to come up and shar a "success story" while lookin like, IDK some prize fighter I don't be into fighting but perhaps that ...... dude who is now reformed. Mike Tyson?

Yeah I am NOT read for a Ted Talk yet , I guess. LOL.

I ordered another Damn Freesia thing and glass from Heaven's Gifts, they were the only ones that had it at a decent price and like, my BIG BEEF with them is they CHARGE you for slow boat shipping. I'm sorry, that should NOT be allowed. YEEAH if I want DHL FINE, only like COME ON really it's like paying five dollars to get kicked in the teeth.

I freeing have PINK EYE again. I have never had it so many times in a row. It sucks. It hurts . I am ursin g the eye drops and I have a makeshift eye patch. It's.... I have all these toys in my office that the grubby little monsters like, get INTO. maybe there is some sort of sanitizing spray you can use, I will have to ask housekeeping II cannot deal with this.

Oh I would buy something shiny but I'm tired I have to rewick and I am seeing double. Out of one eye I have NO clue how that works It seems to make no sense at all to me.

No more.

Anma

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
She wasn't in long.. she was appointed in July 2017 and told to divest of any questionable/conflicting stock, which she was doing/did do but then her financial guy made stock purchases for her in tobacco stock in the middle of it which she also sold immediately..

I think owning a bunch of stock in holdings that cause potential conflict with your office is not a good thing, but she sold them all and due to media backlash stepped down from the office.. she barely served in the CDC for 6 months..

I don't think that was as bad as all that... many appointees are asked to divest of conflicting holdings and like she did, they do.. I don't think it requires someone to step down, although I think with her the main concern is the fact while divesting of conflicting stock she bought more conflicting stock.
This should just be out right banned... It's the cause of most of the political problems in my opinion.... Byt hey let's not get onto politics :)

Users who are viewing this thread