Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Just got it. I guess you’re going to say sft lol. You know, my least favorite thing :rolleyes:
I don't do sft for a lot of flavors these days. Winging it is just so much easier honestly. Usually works out okay.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
So, the Unicorn did arrive after all! So much for tracking along the way. What nicely machined atty. Everything is nice and smooth, and while it did arrive clean, it's still getting a little UC massage time anyway. Squonk pin in, and now to debate what to build on it. They really do make nice stuff.

You have more than one road? Seriously?

You'll love Vancouver. Probably the prettiest city in NA. Drive an hour up into the mountains and you'll have your Canadian weather. Vancouver's climate is wonderful, as long as you're not getting too much rain. But it's not as bad as say Seattle with that, and similar mildish climate.

I love being able to go to the mountains on the island and have the secluded beach spots I can relax at after a hike. Then the city is never too far away either. I’ve never gone on a vacation before and the way I see it life here is pretty well a vacation for most people. Yea I’ve had my struggles I lived on the streets for a while and have had some tough times but most was due to poor decision making on my part.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
DF7B3D94-BB15-4A61-9D0D-44788C0A28E6.jpeg

Got my dash vapes mail today! Thanks for the people who told me to go there for nichrome wire. Got 100 feet for 8 bucks and then got some juice they make fresh to order I’ve never seen before. It’s 10 bucks cheaper for 60ml than the shop. I got the juice and battery to make the shipping over 35 dollars for free shipping. Still waiting on my spare glass from Wotofo but I see today it’s finally being shipped after almost 2 weeks.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Haha ahhh I wish life was that simple . Instead my life has been one horror story after another lol I live on Vancouver island and I love it much more than the mainland. Vancouver is nice though. Just Very expensive.
The island is where the arts market is, yes? I went three different mornings while Himself was in meetings. Wonderful artisans. You’ll have to give me some local, hole in the wall lunch spots. Unfortunately, this time we’re at the Fairmont downtown because it’s where the conference is. Sort of bummed, we stayed in a b&b close to the water last time. I’ll be looking for things to entertain myself til lunch while he’s working.

Am I going to be able to bring my vapes? I haven’t been to Canada in 5 years, and this time we’re flying straight in. Last time we took the train in from Seattle. I assume I’ll have to go through customs????

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Well I built out the Unicorn. Went with dual Aliens which came in at 0.16 ohm. What a nice atty. Building it was simple and it definitely packs a punch. Even with 1 set of holes closed a few draws will cloud out a whole room. With some 6 mg Vapetasia strawberry custard 2 draws and you’re done for a half hour. Definitely a 3 mg setup. Running it at only 60W in the Squeeze 2 and it still packs a punch. And for something like this to have really smooth, quiet airflow, and good flavor is very impressive. It’s not just another cloud machine.
If anyone hasn’t picked one up on this sale I’d really consider it. It’s officially my favorite dual coil rda now.

I really like mine. I need to try one on a Topside, see how it rolls with a regulated mod.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
The island is where the arts market is, yes? I went three different mornings while Himself was in meetings. Wonderful artisans. You’ll have to give me some local, hole in the wall lunch spots. Unfortunately, this time we’re at the Fairmont downtown because it’s where the conference is. Sort of bummed, we stayed in a b&b close to the water last time. I’ll be looking for things to entertain myself til lunch while he’s working.

Am I going to be able to bring my vapes? I haven’t been to Canada in 5 years, and this time we’re flying straight in. Last time we took the train in from Seattle. I assume I’ll have to go through customs????
I don’t fly but I assume you will go through customs. Vapes are allowed definitely no restrictions. Not sure if it’s something you can put in a carry on or what though. We have lots of markets that go on in Victoria quite often. I’m definitely not a artisan so can’t say when and where that would be.

I’m sure the mainland has lots of things to keep you occupied if you enjoy art, museums and whatnot. I haven’t spent much time on the mainland I haven’t been in a while. I need to get out more.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
4E919524-F026-472C-BE8F-A31429B829BF.jpeg
A9F29BE1-154F-46B0-A137-6CBE12155390.jpeg

Put a fresh build of my new 26 gauge NI80 in my dead rabbit. Huge clouds of fruit punch is tasting awesome. I’m not going to lift weights or do anything tonight except eat twizlers and vape till I go to bed. I actually got finished work at a decent time today only 10 hours which is less than my usual. Good thing I did because my package arrived at the post office and got there in the nick of time.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Hope everyone is well! I’ve been in the hospital since Tuesday night when I somehow tripped and broke my right hip. Fortunately I didn’t need a reply but 3 rods into to keep it in place. It’s been a real crappy 2 weeks but hopefully everyone’s shinys dreams are coming true!!

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
They reeled me in by saying they wanted to send me a Lustro and a C4. Like I’m saying no to that!

@TrollDragon I think, if they like what I do, I’ll be able to renegotiate the shipping. Years ago I did some content farm reviews, and if I could still pull that work up, I’d have something to show them. But as it stands, haven’t anything to prove myself with right now. I did make money writing between my last real job and when my husband got sick though.
if you want a blog hosted let me know

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hope everyone is well! I’ve been in the hospital since Tuesday night when I somehow tripped and broke my right hip. Fortunately I didn’t need a reply but 3 rods into to keep it in place. It’s been a real crappy 2 weeks but hopefully everyone’s shinys dreams are coming true!!
Good heavens! You’re having a rough month. Hope you heal quickly and with as little pain as possible. Sending hugs and prayers.... and a couple yards of bubble wrap! Got to keep you in one piece!!

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg

Well crap! That has got to suck. Hang in there, and do try to do all the exercise and range of motion physio/rehab and such that they recommend --- it's important.

Hope the healing goes well and fast. Gentle hug sent!

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
puts my slump into perspective.
heal quickly.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Wishing you a speedy recovery. The hip, thats no good.

Users who are viewing this thread