Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
is there some site which converts the metric measurements into the equivalent round wire gauge?
Best place is steam engine. Instead of choosing the round wire option, go for ribbon. You can enter your exact size in there and it'll calculate everything for you...example.

20191015_155728.jpg

Astron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Washington
Hey shinies <3 Got my new cosmos today.

BjwpMHt.jpg

Fresh pair of Ni80 tri-core fused claptons.

QYQtIR9.jpg

The flavor on this atty is outstanding. It has everything I loved about the original with no twisty leads thanks to the re-oriented grub screws. I've been chain vaping the heck out of it and the cap is staying cool just like the original CSMNT. I'm pretty sure it's destined to become my favorite dual coil rda.
I have that eliquid! It is so good.

Too bad I won’t be able to buy more of it :(

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Speaking of the RDTA, have you had a chance to build your Narta yet @Daniel Forsyth ?

I'm tossing up between that and the Narba RDTA ;)

No Nar build just yet because in the mail today was Another RDTA and that had priority:cool:
    Because it's such a tasty tasty tank another Galaxies RDTA is now being squonked;)
    image.jpeg

Can I get 3 Shiny new RDTAs in 3 days?? Sit Tight Folks:pop:

lupinehorror

bròn
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    @lupinehorror, just wondering what wicking you're using? As I know that you're another unhappy denizen of the UK.

But I've been noticing recently that Rayon just doesn't seem to want to play nice, I'm thinking environmental factors are causing issues.
    i do use rayon about 50 percent of the time and firebolt cotton for the rest. the same muted flavour happens with stock coilers also however.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    morning all.
    moving back into my office after a 2 month refurbishment today. so are quite a few new faces. it's going to be... interesting.
    Hopefully the refurbishment is an actual upgrade.

lupinehorror

bròn
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    Hopefully the refurbishment is an actual upgrade.
    visually, maybe. the person behind it cares not about the logistics of it however. like the network for example. or the number of electrical outlets required. more interested in the colour of the walls.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Speaking of the RDTA, have you had a chance to build your Narta yet @Daniel Forsyth ?

I'm tossing up between that and the Narba RDTA ;)

What's this NarBa you speak of? I wasn't familiar with any other Nar RDTAs:confused:
    I shall be soon though and it may suit me just right;)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Whatever is used, it needs to be as thin as possible so as to control the orientation of the holes. At the moment one paper isn't enough..two is better, but three is to much again.
    I really wonder if dedicated shims for RDAs has been made for the vaping market yet?

What about plastic washers? You could sand them down as thin as you like. Should have a diameter that’ll work.

https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=plastic+washers

Users who are viewing this thread