Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
I’ll gladly take it! I’m waiting and hoping my name gets drawn for that pack . 3 60ml bottles and 3 30mg salt nic bottles for free would be sweet!

I don’t use salt nic but Mabye I could use it in a MTL tank such as an aspire pocket X. I still have my girlfriends pocket X somewhere at home. That was her only vape when she died she was still smoking cigarettes a lot more. I didn’t quit smoking either until after she died and really got into vaping.

I vape a 60ml bottle of 3mg every 4-5 days of that stuff I love my taste of God’s X and OG. Haven’t tried the new menthol one I’m hoping I get it in the pack with each kind in salt nic and freebase.

Hey Ricky. Who is that beautiful little girl you are holding in your avatar? :wub:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Asmodus Amighty was delivered 1 day early. :rickroll:

20191021_133015.jpg

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Thanks I'll definitely let you know if I ever get one or both. Speaking of beloved Recurves - I'm vaping one right now with the 22mm top cap. What a great atty
    I agree. It'll probably stay with me for ever. One last comment about the little origen. The throat hit from it is just insane. Probably because its so small. Its very well defined and hits like an arrow straight in the throat. Amazing and very surprising.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    My vape mail today was the Geekvape Aegis X kit. Nice device. Question on the Cerberus tank. How long does it take to break in the mesh coils? I primed the coil, filled the tank, and let it sit for half an hour, but it still has that wet t-shirt taste. At 40-60 watts, it's well within the spec range of the coils.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    My vape mail today was the Geekvape Aegis X kit. Nice device. Question on the Cerberus tank. How long does it take to break in the mesh coils? I primed the coil, filled the tank, and let it sit for half an hour, but it still has that wet t-shirt taste. At 40-60 watts, it's well within the spec range of the coils.

No experience with that tank, but general experience is it can be between a half to a full tank vaped before it's all clean flavor with mesh coils I've used..

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye

I have the Cerberus on my Nova mod, and I have not experienced that. It's one of my favorite tanks, and so far, the flavor is great. Maybe you got a bad coil in the package. Not on par with my Falcon King or Gear RTA, but good.
    icon3.gif

mackman

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Couple of vapes for me

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2012
    Orbit City
    Maaaaan, I tell yas. Waiting for vape gear to arrive is the worst. My RCM Infinity Mordor was supposed to ship out from the motherland around Oct 17-20, so I messaged them this morning asking how my order was progressing. Their reply was that it's been slightly (their word) delayed and should go out by Oct 30. Oof. Gimme strength, vape gods. Gimme strength.

On another note, I've had a serious bug up my .... to buy something absolutely ridiculous like a Smok TFV16 "hail to the king" edition or w/e they're calling it now. 9ml capacity and a triple mesh coil capable of fogging a moderately sized auditorium in under five minutes. If I can find a steal on one, Imma do it. I've got a burning desire to see how the other half lives. Who knows? Maybe after experiencing those sweet clouds, I'll find myself shopping for a Scooby WRX too :D

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Speaking of the Gear RTA.... I installed the bubble glass I got today. I like the extra volume, and really like the looks.

View attachment 846431

I have some of those spare bubbles on the way too. Much better than the straight glass I think.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 12, 2012
    Orbit City
    When I set up my Cerberus, I let it soak for around ten minutes then hit it with 50W for the first few eventually ramping up to around 70W. The flavor has been decent. If it tastes funky to you, maybe there's an issue with your coil head.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    When I set up my Cerberus, I let it soak for around ten minutes then hit it with 50W for the first few eventually ramping up to around 70W. The flavor has been decent. If it tastes funky to you, maybe there's an issue with your coil head.

I agree with you 100% Tralfaz. I did the same as you, and vape at 70W...and the flavor is very decent.

Geekvape Nova Kit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread