PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I'd don't blame you for not handing out the recipe if it's good enough to win mods. Okay I slightly blame you... .LOL.

My brother makes the best mac and cheese. He got it from a girlfriend whom he later DUMPED, and he STILL won't give it out even to family. If mac and cheese competitions were a thing, though, I might FORCE it out of him.... I don't think they are, though :)

Anna

This mac and cheese is a family favorite. We sub sharp cheddar for the American cheese.
Mouse's Macaroni and Cheese Recipe

If you want a fancy mac and cheese, this one is great, even without the lobster.
Lobster Mac with Cheddar, Brie, and Gruyere Recipe

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Some people are drama addicted. Fun to watch if you don't have to listen to the whining. Does make for entertaining storytelling.
Yep. I think I had to make it through a few drama filled relationships to be able to appreciate a quiet and content life.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Plaintiff #2 was a Redhead. Not saying they are all crazy but that one was/is. Maybe it's just the 6' tall ones with emerald green eyes.

I come from a family of rare, blue-eyed redheads. Some are crazy - most are normal, which is simply a setting on the dryer. ;)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I LOVE mac and cheese, thanks for the recipes. I love lobster too (besides actually cooking it, that's no fun).

Dramaz in relationships are so not the kind you want. Although.... we do have a saying in our household for when I go nuts, but it's unprintable here. "There's nothing like "censored-word" crazy." I think it is the ONE thing my husband actually enjoys when I go nuts. Just, not enough to ask me to stop my lithium or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Gotta find your moments when you can get them, I guess.

My crazy is really nothing like "restraining orders" or anything, although I did once call the cops on my mom. (She refused to let me drive my own car because I was "too nuts.") That didn't sit well with me. LOL. She didn't think I would... I did....) But, after talking to the cops awhile and what they "wished me to do" I just let her keep driving. Even crazy (and I get some of it from my mommy) I didn't want to see her in jail for carjacking.

People who knew me Before Lithium sometimes ask my mom if she ever called the cops, she always tells the car story with deep, deep satisfaction.

But, I'm usually fairly docile and low key, since sobriety and the right med combo. LOL. The husband was a patient man about it, fortunately....

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't regret much. I mean, I am who I am. What am I to do about it? Well, just keep right on doing the best that I can. :) It's not like I stood before my Creator going, "I'd like to be really insane. Super, duper insane. Also, I'd like to get addicted to everything. EVERYTHING."

IDK, maybe I did? I must not have been thinking straight, but I wouldn't change a lot about my life, it's gotten me to really appreciate Life Today. And I have some great stories. I mean, I do regret wounding people I care about, but since I can't change the past.... Just repair what you can, and keep doing it :)

Anna

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
I don't regret much. I mean, I am who I am. What am I to do about it? Well, just keep right on doing the best that I can. :) It's not like I stood before my Creator going, "I'd like to be really insane. Super, duper insane. Also, I'd like to get addicted to everything. EVERYTHING."

IDK, maybe I did? I must not have been thinking straight, but I wouldn't change a lot about my life, it's gotten me to really appreciate Life Today. And I have some great stories. I mean, I do regret wounding people I care about, but since I can't change the past.... Just repair what you can, and keep doing it :)

Anna
You would not be who you are now without being who you were. All that matters now is that you are OK with the person you are today.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
This mac and cheese is a family favorite. We sub sharp cheddar for the American cheese.
Mouse's Macaroni and Cheese Recipe

If you want a fancy mac and cheese, this one is great, even without the lobster.
Lobster Mac with Cheddar, Brie, and Gruyere Recipe

In step 2 of the Mouse's I use onion powder instead of mustard.

You can substitute garlic for the onion and parmesan for the cheddar and you have Alfredo.

My 14-yr old daughter and cook-to-be adds crumbled bacon and a small can of drained medium hot chilis for a warm dip.

Bechamel was the first mother sauce I taught her because it was the first my grandfather taught me.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It's not gender specific. In your case you could say "if he's mute it's not an automatic disqualifier".
Like you too much to give you the red X. Would need geritol extreme to stay entertained if you take conversation off the table.;)

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
The RSQ is awesome! Bought a second one the day after using my first.
Update the firmware and shut off the light show. I won't mind traveling with
the RSQ, as it seems like it will take a good beating.

ok, i give up. 2 silver RSQ on their way to me

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
In step 2 of the Mouse's I use onion powder instead of mustard.

You can substitute garlic for the onion and parmesan for the cheddar and you have Alfredo.

My 14-yr old daughter and cook-to-be adds crumbled bacon and a small can of drained medium hot chilis for a warm dip.

Bechamel was the first mother sauce I taught her because it was the first my grandfather taught me.

I would add, not substitute. Mustard powder adds a little something to mac and cheese. Yes, that is a great basic with Bechamel. If you can make a Bechamel sauce, you are on your way to mastering the art of French cooking. :)

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Like you too much to give you the red X. Would need geritol extreme to stay entertained if you take conversation off the table.;)
You can like someone and disagree with them - heck, you can even marry 'em. I know this for a fact and so does my husband

Users who are viewing this thread