Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
check out a couple youtube reviews. everyone I watched reviewed it quite favorable and vic said it did a decent job of temp control as well.
It looks like it is a metal body. Not as attractive as the hcigar tho, love those Buddha doors. Doesn't matter, there will be half a dozen more out by spring anyway. Mods buys are shut down right now. Will probably order some wire this weekend, missing vape mail.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
It looks like it is a metal body. Not as attractive as the HCigar tho, love those Buddha doors. Doesn't matter, there will be half a dozen more out by spring anyway. Mods buys are shut down right now. Will probably order some wire this weekend, missing vape mail.
There should be a lot more choices in the coming months. And yeah, that was the one gripe is it's weight but I am used to heavy dual and triple battery mods.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
There should be a lot more choices in the coming months. And yeah, that was the one gripe is it's weight but I am used to heavy dual and triple battery mods.
I prefer some weight and will always take a metal mod over a plastic one. Wish someone would come out with a regulated Coppervape type of squonker. I know I want the center squonk port, not one on the side. Love the form and looks of the Coppervape ss bf mod.

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
I prefer some weight and will always take a metal mod over a plastic one. Wish someone would come out with a regulated Coppervape type of squonker. I know I want the center squonk port, not one on the side. Love the form and looks of the Coppervape ss bf mod.

They are a bit heavier than the Inbox V1. And, like every other more "affordable" mods, they have their quirks.
However, the door stays put and does not have any play (unlike the Inbox). Comfortable in my giant paws too.
I'm a wattage guy, so the board works well for me .. usually no more than 35 watts on flavor RDA's. Oh, and
the only bottles I haven't been able to fit are the big Pulse BF bottles.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
I know a guy who's 52, never married and only dates women who he believes are the type that would slash tires, key the paint and smash windows. He says life's too short not to.

I think he's the batcrap crazy one.

Closest I ever got was living next to one. Easily a nine on the hot scale, off the charts on the crazy scale. Im pretty sure at some point she did P0rn or was pros. We were in a condo and terrorized the building because she thought everyone was out to get her. She'd cut the hose to the garden, pour bleach on other peoples laundry and smash their stuff in the storage area if it wasn't locked up. She called the cops and falsely accused me of assaulting her. The cops showed up to the door and asked my wife if I was home because I allegedly assaulted her last night. She said no, he's been in Montreal all week. They asked she prove it and are there any witnesses? My wife say "Yeah, ask the 5000 people he performed in front of last night, they can vouch for him" She left us alone after that. I can't imagine dating one.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Closest I ever got was living next to one. Easily a nine on the hot scale, off the charts on the crazy scale. Im pretty sure at some point she did P0rn or was pros. We were in a condo and terrorized the building because she thought everyone was out to get her. She'd cut the hose to the garden, pour bleach on other peoples laundry and smash their stuff in the storage area if it wasn't locked up. She called the cops and falsely accused me of assaulting her. The cops showed up to the door and asked my wife if I was home because I allegedly assaulted her last night. She said no, he's been in Montreal all week. They asked she prove it and are there any witnesses? My wife say "Yeah, ask the 5000 people he performed in front of last night, they can vouch for him" She left us alone after that. I can't imagine dating one.
Good thing your wife wasn't ...... at you right then.:D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Of course mail has come....anyone wanna guess if my mom was delivered?

Picking up my boys so won't see answers, but you have a 100% shot.

Oh, and I'm not getting my custom box! Ain't life grand?
Told you to place a bet. Sorry about not getting the stab wood.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I would add, not substitute. Mustard powder adds a little something to mac and cheese. Yes, that is a great basic with Bechamel. If you can make a Bechamel sauce, you are on your way to mastering the art of French cooking. :)

French cooking, no problem!!!!

I can make French Fries, and French Toast.
:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
French cooking, no problem!!!!

I can make French Fries, and French Toast.
:)
Okay, I can't make french toast, but I can open a bag of frozen fries and pop them in the oven :)

French Toast isn't French cooking and of course, you can make it. Easy peasy. Frozen French Fries have their place. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread