FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC @jfcooley having a family member on chemo is stressful for the person and the family members. My best wishes to both of you and your ill family members and hope they achieve a good response.
    Thank you,Eskie:)

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
    I'm thinking of going to zero nicotine this week... when I made ejuice the other day I made 1.5 ml and didn't notice any difference between that and the three mg... so I'm thinking I'll make some zero up tomorrow ..
    I've been stepping down from 6 since about mid January. It seems that I'm tasting more of the flavor now, but I am reaching for my rig a little more often. The same thing happened with each step down. I have a tankful of 6mg liquid and if I were to hit it now I'd cough.

I'm in no hurry and I hope you aren't either. This is not a sprint... ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm at 6mg and have no intention of dropping any further .I've been losing my taste for most all vendor juice I used to like and vaping mostly DIY now. This is a good thing on a crappy fixed income with hubs unable to work right now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made the drop to 6mg for hubs as he has heart disease in addition to liver cancer and pancreatitis.Oh and COPD and spinal stenosis.But anyway I didn't want him on high nic. It took me awhile to get used to it. Mixing in 2 different strenghts is just a PITA.

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    I've been at 6 mg for a while and haven't really given much thought to stepping down. However being in the hospital has meant I can't mix and boy juice gets expensive from retailers. Still all reducing my nic would achieve at this point would probably be higher consumption which will just be more expense I don't need right now.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I've been at 6 mg for a while and haven't really given much thought to stepping down. However being in the hospital has meant I can't mix and boy juice gets expensive from retailers. Still all reducing my nic would achieve at this point would probably be higher consumption which will just be more expense I don't need right now.
    Nor do you need the added stress from stepping down. Will you be going home any time soon?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I made the drop to 6mg for hubs as he has heart disease in addition to liver cancer and pancreatitis.Oh and COPD and spinal stenosis.But anyway I didn't want him on high nic. It took me awhile to get used to it. Mixing in 2 different strenghts is just a PITA.
    When I mix the same recipe for Meg and myself I just split and add nic to each at the end . Since she uses a tank with drop in coils it works out okay for hers to be a little thinner. Now for her dad I have to do his separately, he uses 50/50 in a Nauti.

Users who are viewing this thread