NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Yay I got some screen...rather sexy i think :D
View attachment 878137
Fred, this makes me so sad. I really like mine. I keep checking it like it’s in hospice care. Awaiting the inevitable.
On the good side, it does sort of look like a constellation.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
I gotta say the dotaio is really hard to resist. Haven't seen any gear that I really want lately but that is a sexy little thing. Is the rba from dotmod any good?

I like the dot RBA, wish it was a little more airy, but OK for RL hits and pretty good flavor- one of the few AIOs with an RBA.
The deck is small, but I didn't have any problems- no leaking either for me.
tank is very small at 2ml, but easy to fill.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I like the dot RBA, wish it was a little more airy, but OK for RL hits and pretty good flavor- one of the few AIOs with an RBA.
Tank is very small at 2ml, but easy to fill.
I think the ease of filling the tank is part of what made me love it more. Beats the heck out of any other pods I have for no muss, no fuss filling.
@Skunk! ... I think you’d really like it. Vapor Range still has blue and gold. BYEBYESUN takes it down to @62.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Thank you! Believe it or not, on the tablet, I can lay my aio on the picture of yours and it’s spot on. Tremendous help! Dotsquonk it is, I think.
@jfcooley , do I have your blessing for this purchase :lol:?

Glad I could help-
12ml bottle on the dotsquonk is awesome along with using a 20700 battery- I can refill the bottle twice before I need to charge the battery. My fingers are not long enough to squonk and vape at the same time a con, but not too bad.
This is small ,lightweight and very well made- I have had no leaks with mine.

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
I used to have many geekvape product,but my family pressured me to quit as I stock up a lot of it,I threw them all away.Three weeks ago I restarted vaping and got nord 2 as my first system,rpm 80 is 2nd.Smok has a bad reputation but I my coil last 1-2 weeks so that’s fine

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So an interesting observation over the last few weeks. I purchased the 40T December '18 and haven't noticed any drop in battery life (1.5-2 days down to about 60%). Purchased the molicels January '19 and are now only getting about 9-12 hours and down to about 50%. I'll be ordering the 40T once I replace the money I had to spend on a refrigerator today.:(

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I think the ease of filling the tank is part of what made me love it more. Beats the heck out of any other pods I have for no muss, no fuss filling.
@Skunk! ... I think you’d really like it. Vapor Range still has blue and gold. BYEBYESUN takes it down to @62.
Thanks for the info. I have a white SE in a cart at dotmod. I'll check the one at vaporrange too. I am still undecided
What chipset do they have? What coils do they accept out of the box? Does vaporrange sell the rba?

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Well, maybe one of each ;). I’m not looking down on pity money for having a lockdown birthday. There’s just not much I can think of I *neeeed*
Well consider my blue panels my birthday present for you.... they've landed in the US by the way :)

Hope yourself and your husband are doing ok?
:wub:

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Tank is very small at 2ml, but easy to fill.
Cool thanks:)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Sigh...

Keep the political crap out of here, it never goes well - we have the Outside forum for that.

Posting Private Messages IS against the Forum Rules - I expect I won't see a repeat of that - right ?

Everyone is edgy these days.
Be nice - it's painless.
Hi Classy

Hope that you and yours are well and bearing up under the lockdown. Take care....I shall be thinking of you :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Which BB did you have 60 or 70w?
Consider the ohm vape aio rba for the Dot. If you don’t like it, you’re only out about $10. The tanks are interchangeable as far as I can tell
Mel....which Nord coils fit the Dot? Is it possible to have a picture....or a link perhaps?

Thank you sweetie x

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I gotta say the dotaio is really hard to resist. Haven't seen any gear that I really want lately but that is a sexy little thing. Is the rba from dotmod any good?
I had mixed feelings about the rba. It certainly performs ok but at the time I got it I still needed more airflow.

I'm using it again now I've got the panels with the extra air vents....

20200325_164115.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Thanks for the info. I have a white SE in a cart at dotmod. I'll check the one at vaporrange too. I am still undecided
What chipset do they have? What coils do they accept out of the box? Does vaporrange sell the rba?
They’re oos on the SE. Don’t know if they have the dot rba in stock. Honestly, I just use the ohm aio one. The dotaio takes the dot coils, and come with an adapter to use nautilus bvc or nautilus 2s bvc coils (I prefer those over dots)

Last edited:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Good morning shinies :wub:

Tea arrived and the postie managed to get it in my post box. I'm always amazed at the size of box that will fit in my 'boite a lettres'.

My wire spools/premade coils and masks have landed in France but I don't think there's any chance of a delivery before the next weeks three day window :thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Well consider my blue panels my birthday present for you.... they've landed in the US by the way :)

Hope yourself and your husband are doing ok?
:wub:
Seriously? Omg :banana::banana:. They’re still showing at your PO there according to my tracking!! I know your postal is dodgy with the virus mess, so I just assumed they’d get here eventually when things evened out. You’re the “bestest” by the way ;). How are y’all holding up?

You’re sweet to ask. Feel free to TLDR the response lol....I’m great, just stir crazy (a step up from my “normal” crazy) stuck here after 3+ weeks in the house. Himself is dog tired. So far tonight after 10, no texts or phone calls. Hopefully he gets one full nights sleep. His typical day now is about 12-14 hours, dinner, teleconferencing, phone calls, sleep in between. I don’t know how he does it. Unfortunately for y’all, you get my whining. He has enough on his plate, so I’m Suzie Sunshine around him.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Mel....which Nord coils fit the Dot? Is it possible to have a picture....or a link perhaps?

Thank you sweetie x
No telling what I typed , don’t always catch/correct autocorrect :blush:. It should have read nautilus/nautilus 2s bvc coils. Sorry for the oops!

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
“Zhengzhou, Export Customs/Security Retention Pending Inspection“

Current FT order :confused::cry:. That doesn’t sound good. Nothing odd in it... some spare tank glass, battery top insulator circles, and tiny premade coils for an aio rba (squad and vinci). No batteries, mods or tanks in the order. Anyone seen this before on tracking????

Users who are viewing this thread