NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Hmm... Is it ViciousAnt money, or Dot Squonk money? Either way, two good choices.

Edit: I reread that, no stabwood. Dot squonk still sounds good.
Well, maybe one of each ;). I’m not looking down on pity money for having a lockdown birthday. There’s just not much I can think of I *neeeed*

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Does stabwood warp down your way Mel? My Pumper 18 warped during the worst of the heat/humidity this summer. Spose I should have done all the waxing etc
I just can’t keep up with the upkeep it needs. Especially for what the average stab mod costs. Himself builds furniture, so I have everything that’s recommended to use. My luna (trial stab) is in a ziplock with those moisture sucking packets (sorry, tired... vocabulary is failing me today. You get the idea though)

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Sigh...

Keep the political crap out of here, it never goes well - we have the Outside forum for that.

Posting Private Messages IS against the Forum Rules - I expect I won't see a repeat of that - right ?

Everyone is edgy these days.
Be nice - it's painless.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Does anyone remember any of the settings for the OG Eleaf Isticks? 20 watt. I have tried all my tanks on these things I am getting ready to send off in the mail and both of them say "check atomizer" then it occurred to me that my OHMS in all three tanks currently using, might be too low for it
the norm back in those days was .5 for a low.edit now i see Mel's edit.WOW 1. that sucks eggs.

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
the norm back in those days was .5 for a low.edit now i see Mel's edit.WOW 1. that sucks eggs.
I thought it was 0.5 too... you know for those snappy new fangled sub ohm tanks that were hitting the scene :lol:. Read through a loooong, ancient thread elsewhere from when they were first released. Looks like the cloners were the ahead of the game.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
giphy.gif

night shinys

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Haven't tried that that one yet, but have heard good things about it. Here are the one's I've collected so far. I have another one on the way called the Think Vape Zeta that I can't wait to get. Happy with all of them so far. The Manto has an RBA that is really nice. The Zeta is coming with an RBA, and the Q-Ultra has an RBA that I will be ordering soon. Hopefully the DotAIO and Billet Box are in my future. View attachment 878033

Lost Vape Q-Ultra, Rincoe Manto, Aspire Mulus, Asvape Micro
    aios-jpg.877703

This is the Think Vape Zeta. Got the Silver one
    View attachment 878031 View attachment 878027 View attachment 878029 View attachment 878039

Which is your favorite so far?

I sold my SXK Billet Box, great bit of kit, but can get just as good as vape from these new AIO's, a few weeks ago didn't have 1, but now hooked, now got the Mulus, DotAIO and the Zeta coming (shipped email this morning).

I really like the Mulus, but really want the RBA for it, when they actually release it.

DotAIO also good, but not a fan of the tank only being 2 mils though, but the RBA is a plus though. It is one of the more expensive new AIO's too, especially as got to buy the RBA separately.

And now just looking at your collection, I am going to look into that Manto, is it a good one?

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Which is your favorite so far?

I sold my SXK Billet Box, great bit of kit, but can get just as good as vape from these new AIO's, a few weeks ago didn't have 1, but now hooked, now got the Mulus, DotAIO and the Zeta coming (shipped email this morning).

I really like the Mulus, but really want the RBA for it, when they actually release it.

DotAIO also good, but not a fan of the tank only being 2 mils though, but the RBA is a plus though. It is one of the more expensive new AIO's too, especially as got to buy the RBA separately.

And now just looking at your collection, I am going to look into that Manto, is it a good one?
    Which BB did you have 60 or 70w?
    Consider the ohm vape aio rba for the Dot. If you don’t like it, you’re only out about $10. The tanks are interchangeable as far as I can tell

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I thought it was 0.5 too... you know for those snappy new fangled sub ohm tanks that were hitting the scene :lol:. Read through a loooong, ancient thread elsewhere from when they were first released. Looks like the cloners were the ahead of the game.

When I got my first sub ohm, I also bought a mod - a real big girl mod with an external battery and everything! I was a rebel.

This. What a brick.
    CB52840E-6EA2-486B-92B1-297A482FB79A.jpeg

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Which BB did you have 60 or 70w?
    Consider the ohm vape aio rba for the Dot. If you don’t like it, you’re only out about $10. The tanks are interchangeable as far as I can tell

I had the DNA 60W.

I have both the DotAIO and Ohm Vape RBA's, got them in a package deal with the DotAIO, hence why I bought it :)

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Mmm seeing some cabin fever building...understandable actually.
    Took the dogs for a longer circular walk this morning...the big one and me are puffed...jack russel just warmed up :w00t:. Will take them on the closed golf course this afternoon...slow and easy is the plan. Still don't know how i'll convey that to the jack russel.
    The wife is having a virtual Friday morning coffee meetup with her friends....all dressed and made up...giggling with phone in one hand and homemade coffee in the other :lol:
    This afternoon at 5.10pm we're all gathering in the driveways to lift a glass to the people still working...that'll be interesting...shouting to the neighborhood trying to have a discussion.
    Yep, its all about keeping the spirits up from here on in.:thumbs:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Sigh...

Keep the political crap out of here, it never goes well - we have the Outside forum for that.

Posting Private Messages IS against the Forum Rules - I expect I won't see a repeat of that - right ?

Everyone is edgy these days.
    Be nice - it's painless.
    So sorry you have to be needlessly called in, to what is supposed to be a bunch of adults, that should be able to manage themselves. It must be excrutiating to have to tell us this.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I had the DNA 60W.

I have both the DotAIO and Ohm Vape RBA's, got them in a package deal with the DotAIO, hence why I bought it :)
    Sorry, can’t keep up with who has what :blink:
    I’ve put that BB in the cart a dozen times and then deleted it. I was afraid it was too fiddly for me. I do love the dot though.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Mmm seeing some cabin fever building...understandable actually.
    Took the dogs for a longer circular walk this morning...the big one and me are puffed...jack russel just warmed up :w00t:. Will take them on the closed golf course this afternoon...slow and easy is the plan. Still don't know how i'll convey that to the jack russel.
    The wife is having a virtual Friday morning coffee meetup with her friends....all dressed and made up...giggling with phone in one hand and homemade coffee in the other :lol:
    This afternoon at 5.10pm we're all gathering in the driveways to lift a glass to the people still working...that'll be interesting...shouting to the neighborhood trying to have a discussion.
    Yep, its all about keeping the spirits up from here on in.:thumbs:
    I don’t think jack russels ever slow down. The one next door just turned 17. He’s deaf and mostly blind, and still runs around the yard like the ball in a pinball machine.

I spent the day reorganizing the section of my closet devoted to vape and diy. Making serious progress finally. And now I have room for more shiny stuff :w00t:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Sorry, can’t keep up with who has what :blink:
    I’ve put that BB in the cart a dozen times and then deleted it. I was afraid it was too fiddly for me. I do love the dot though.

The BB would give you another lil bunny hole to go down, and spend some birthday money :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread