ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
...taps mic...
Hello ?

Hey y'all !

Ok, here's the deal...

Your permission to use the Rating System can be removed when you abuse it.

Your permissions to send Conversations can be turned off when abused.
If you have someone on ignore you will still receive them unless you leave any open Conversations you have with that person (the system thinks it's still ok). So, if you aren't willing to do that...what can I say...

And...
Here's the biggie...
Staff gets tired of seeing reports over and over and over and over on the same members acting up or being out of line over and over and over and over, so don't be surprised when Staff gets tired of your crap and closes your account.

Forum Rules
6. Messages and Accounts
The Forum Officials reserve the right to remove, edit or suspend any user account at their discretion. There is no right of appeal.

The general lack of courtesy, misconduct and trolling on the Forum lately is way out of bounds.
There have been a few threads on the Forum where members have been beyond inappropriate, it's not just in here.

It's gonna stop.
15. Freedom of speech
Your contribution to this forum is not a right but a privilege. As this is a private website there is no public right to freedom of speech. The rules we have in place are to protect the site, and to provide a convivial environment for our Members. In short: we decide what is permissible or not permissible.

Sorry...but DANG !
Grow the hell up !

And for all the "but I didn't do anything" people...this obviously does not apply to you.

...gone for some tylenol.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
^^^ Shame that post was even needed.:(

giphy.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Zazie

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2012
Central Texas
Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
That will work. It's just to get equal spacing. You can also just wrap a contact coil then stretch it out like a spring and then push it back together. The spacing won't be as even but it works too.
I’m really new to the flat wire... having trouble making it behave as it is. Next build I’ll give that a shot. TY!

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    kudos on ur gracefulness i guess. me i'd break em... if i ever go that way i'd get tank on the side, paralleling the battery, feels some how safer...

right

wavie at danie!
    night rest'a yous_ go sleep!

I probably shouldn't jinx myself, but in over 7 years of vaping, I've only ever broke one tank, knocked it over at work. I have over 10 spare glasses for the kayfuns primes, so have plenty of spares, but do have 5 of them, so don't think it's overkill :)

Users who are viewing this thread