Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Sketchers came today. Love the olive but still hate the white soles. Pretty comfy on the initial try on, the side zipper is a treat. I'll try them out at work tomorrow for awhile; if they break in nicely I'll get a black pair for run around shoes. Not a tenny fan but think these will be perfect for work, the color is almost a match for the cement dust.:lol:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Oops
20200918_164240.jpg

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Awesome shoes and the geek in me loves your building toys even more :facepalm:
Finally remembered to order a set of appropriately sized screwdrivers, only took me about 5y to get around to it. Hopefully it won't take that long to remember to order new snips.:facepalm:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Finally remembered to order a set of appropriately sized screwdrivers, only took me about 5y to get around to it. Hopefully it won't take that long to remember to order new snips.:facepalm:

I got a cheapo spare pair recently after I remembered how easily I broke my first ones. And my surgical scissors are so good, I managed to cut my Exocet wick tails too short and had to rewick :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I got a cheapo spare pair recently after I remembered how easily I broke my first ones. And my surgical scissors are so good, I managed to cut my Exocet wick tails too short and had to rewick :D
    I have 3 pr of snips but only one pair are still good for multi wire coils.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I certainly can!
    The Ohmsmium 24, the Klean and the Klohm:w00t:
    Pretty Please find them for me:wub:

Couldn't sleep so i thought i would make myself useful,try these 2 sites:

Боксмод Asmodus Ohmsmium 24mm 80W TC

Authentic Asmodus Ohmsmium 24mm 80W mod vape vaping vapor di Lapak Volx Vapor

think one is russian and no idea about the other.

Klean seems to be available here,no idea of the reputation of the website thou.

asMODus Klean 18650 22mm Mechanical Mod

klohm

https://cityvape.eu/akkutraegermods/7547-asmodus-klohm-box-mod.html

AMAN BERLUALITAS ASMODUS KLOHM 80W WHITE MOD VAPE VAPOR READY... di Lapak ririsolshop2

Terjual AsMODus Klohm 80W TC Box Mod White

I'm all out buddy,no more results come up.
    Hope that at least one of those links works,hard to tell since a few of them links aren't in english hehe

1 am here,going to bed.

cheers

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Good score. Love my NC IIs

I tried the glass from my DL FL in my DL this morning and it wouldn't fit at all. The height was no problem, just the thickness of the glass. I'll use the seals from the FL next time as well to see if it makes a difference, and not try it at 2am :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread