Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Wow you still boosting. Suppose you don't have leaks yet then...?
I gave up on it. Love it, but the leaking drove me crazy.
I'm vooping now :D
Glad you're vooping on a Sunday Fred! . Yes - I'm still boosting in the car/out and about. Not a single leak. I reckon I got lucky there. I even use the drop in coils sometimes when I get lazy. Battery life is excellent but the main pia (as you pointed out way back when) is the fill port backing up with air bubbles

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Perfect. I feel better I didn't take it any higher. My taste buds are still at the toddler stage. I was initially using 15-18% when I started diy, down to 12-13% now. Give my taste buds another year, and I'll be @ 10% :D
I might have jumped to under 10% too soon. Everything seems bland to me at the moment. I'm even toying with buying an old fav retail juice again just to see what it tastes like . Sacrilege I know

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    is the fill port backing up with air bubbles
    Yeah that can be a pain sometimes aye. I'm sure it's because there's no space for the air to escape while filling. I used to lift one of the cotton tails out the port and fill through there. Even then sometimes it fills back up and over flows. It worked perfectly if I opened the fill port (for the air to escape) while filling through the cotton hole...:w00t:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I might have jumped to under 10% too soon. Everything seems bland to me at the moment. I'm even toying with buying an old fav retail juice again just to see what it tastes like . Sacrilege I know

It may not go that well for you...

I've been @ around 10% for a while now... I've just gone to some storebought and am finding it absolutely nauseating...

That said, I find my 10% to have massive flavor, so that could affect a lot, plus I'm on drugs, which has a tendency to be nauseating any way...

But yesterday I went ahead and vaped a tank of my own, and man I was back in vape heaven... lol

So just be warned, anyway... if I were you I'd just go back and increase by 2 or 3 percent, instead of purchasing juice.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Yeah that can be a pain sometimes aye. I'm sure it's because there's no space for the air to escape while filling. I used to lift one of the cotton tails out the port and fill through there. Even then sometimes it fills back up and over flows. It worked perfectly if I opened the fill port (for the air to escape) while filling through the cotton hole...:w00t:
    The Boost Plus has a much better fill port although heavier and slightly larger.

20200920_061227.jpg

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    It may not go that well for you...

I've been @ around 10% for a while now... I've just gone to some storebought and am finding it absolutely nauseating...

That said, I find my 10% to have massive flavor, so that could affect a lot, plus I'm on drugs, which has a tendency to be nauseating any way...

But yesterday I went ahead and vaped a tank of my own, and man I was back in vape heaven... lol

So just be warned, anyway... if I were you I'd just go back and increase by 2 or 3 percent, instead of purchasing juice.
    Sounds like good advice. Might try upping my flav percentage by a couple before I buy any retail juice. Also I've become lazy with my DIY - I read posts from DIY gurus like Letitia, Zazie, SMT, Charlie, Ange etc and feel a bit overwhelmed. Time to pull my finger out and try some totally new recipes.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Sorry for blowing up everyones alerts, but I had some catching up to do... lol..

@charlie1465 - how is the new medicine working for you now?

@Zazie - so glad you got the Therion! It couldn't have gone to a nicer person...

@the wind - I don't have pockets, just a purse.. does that count? Lol

@Cloud-FF7 - your a wonderful human being, I hope your dad is well today!

Good morning everyone!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Sounds like good advice. Might try upping my flav percentage by a couple before I buy any retail juice. Also I've become lazy with my DIY - I read posts from DIY gurus like Letitia, Zazie, SMT, Charlie, Ange etc and feel a bit overwhelmed. Time to pull my finger out and try some totally new recipes.

Don't worry, with all their SFT's and flavor notes on like, every flavor on the planet, they intimidate me too... haha

Just do your thing, and listen to them some in the process! Its what I do, and it works! Haha

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Morning all!

A couple friends stopped in on their way from Utah to Pennsylvania. One I’ve known 20 years, the other only online till now. Was nice to finally meet in person. As an added bonus, I got to see this beautiful girl, too. I saw her as a 9 month old filly, now she’s a gorgeous 4 year old.
    463C8117-8EB0-44BC-97AD-C58E9945DAAC.jpeg

Fortunately my lawn guy hasn’t been here in two weeks and we had a bit of rain. The grass is very lush. Andiamo approved.

The neighbor was a bit alarmed (in an amused sort of way) and came over to ask where I intended to keep the new pet, but I assured him she was only visiting.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    the main thing is to be upright and not banging into other things. can i intrest you in a backpack :D

Haha... as a general rule I shouldn't be interested less than two weeks after major back surgery, but I have to say that's an awesome backpack, one I'm absolutely interested in seeing as how I use a back pack on overnight trips for my vape gear!

Lol... cool vape backpack!

Tar Heel

ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2016
    Western North Carolina
    Happy to see you posted a pic with your stuff in it. I like it but would need to get a bigger one. My current tool box quickly became too small for all the vaping supplies and tools. A small rolling tool chest may be in order. :lol:
    iu

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I'm just a scribe. No guru'ing here.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Sorry for blowing up everyones alerts, but I had some catching up to do... lol..

@charlie1465 - how is the new medicine working for you now?

@Zazie - so glad you got the Therion! It couldn't have gone to a nicer person...

@the wind - I don't have pockets, just a purse.. does that count? Lol

@Cloud-FF7 - your a wonderful human being, I hope your dad is well today!

Good morning everyone!
    Hi Opie

If you mean the gammaglobulin I've cancelled my second one which was supposed to be for tomorrow as I'm still waiting for a response from my consultant. One things for sure if it's going to cause four days of really bad side effects then I'm sure it's doing more harm than good. My Oxy reduction is going really well so far though. Soon be off the stuff...well in a couple of months. I was so worried that I would have no control on myself but actually it's been relatively easy so far.

How're you going? How's the sciatica pain and inflammation. Is it settling down a bit more?
    Sending hugs :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread