Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Please--tell me all about it.

. . . Um, would you mind speaking into my boutonnierre?
upload_2020-10-26_21-44-23.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: Zazie

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Well today all seems a bit better.

Finally got my pops out of bed...took me 3 hours of being in the kitchen but once he got a whiff of my world renowned moussaka he was in the mood to eat.

Wanted to eat in bed but no way jose,told him he needed a shower,shave and then to sit down on the table with me so we could eat together.

Thought he would go to bed after eating but he parked his .... on his favorite lazy boy and put on the tv,so i take that as a win win.

vaping wise my new OFRF is finally in Spain:

tempsnip.png

Hope to get it soon,little atty seems to get a rep for being a flavor banger.

Anyway,i'm dead tired so i'm getting in bed for a small siesta,got 3 hours till my radiotherapy session.

Love you all,sending you all my best from sunny Spain.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

Finally got my pops out of bed...took me 3 hours of being in the kitchen but once he got a whiff of my world renowned moussaka he was in the mood to eat.

Wanted to eat in bed but no way jose,told him he needed a shower,shave and then to sit down on the table with me so we could eat together.

Thought he would go to bed after eating but he parked his .... on his favorite lazy boy and put on the tv,so i take that as a win win.

vaping wise my new OFRF is finally in Spain:

View attachment 913831

Anyway,i'm dead tired so i'm getting in bed for a small siesta,got 3 hours till my radiotherapy session.

Glad to hear things are better today. I had to look up what Moussaka is. It sounds delicious.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Ha, ha I love all the above perfumes, Guerlain is still one I buy regularly, lip glosses too. Should say I have calmed down a heck of a lot these days....except for VAPE things but now I'm going to say "I am not buying one more vape thing!!!"

BTW first time I saw your name I thought oh....another Chanel fan :D:):banana:
Confession: I have never owned even one bottle of perfume. The only times I’ve worn it were when I made the mistake of walking past the cosmetics counter at Elder-Beerman too slowly.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Confession: I have never owned even one bottle of perfume. The only times I’ve worn it were when I made the mistake of walking past the cosmetics counter at Elder-Beerman too slowly.
I also have never owned any perfume. And those cosmetic counters at department stores make me sneeze.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Ha, ha I love all the above perfumes, Guerlain is still one I buy regularly, lip glosses too. Should say I have calmed down a heck of a lot these days....except for VAPE things but now I'm going to say "I am not buying one more vape thing!!!"

BTW first time I saw your name I thought oh....another Chanel fan :D:):banana:
HA. I used to kid myself by saying "I was saving for a Chanel Bag, BUT I could never get the savings to go far because I would invariably spend the savings to buy a Louis Vuitton bag instead. Then go back to saving for Chanel. I doubt if I will ever get there and it might be for the best as then I would JUST WANT MORE Chanel

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY

Vaping wise my new OFRF is finally in Spain:

View attachment 913831

Progress! Yeah!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Good morning Shiny's
Got the odin/tcx setup just in time to get called into work. Still playing around with dts but overall liking it.
Happy the useless secretary handed in her notice but just as po'd she isn't working out the notice.:facepalm:
20201026_092919.jpg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Good morning Shiny's
Got the odin/tcx setup just in time to get called into work. Still playing around with dts but overall liking it.
Happy the useless secretary handed in her notice but just as po'd she isn't working out the notice.:facepalm:
View attachment 913839
So the secretary turned in a two week notice but isn't staying two weeks? Isn't that kind of the point of a notice?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So the secretary turned in a two week notice but isn't staying two weeks? Isn't that kind of the point of a notice?
No she turned in her 2 wk notice but stated she could only work 1 wk of it. So far she's only worked 1 day of that. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Good morning shiny people :wub:

Good morning Shiny's
View attachment 913839

That set up looks very nice. What is the atty? I am sure you mentioned it but I forgot :facepalm:

On the shiny front :D...and other bits
[

Vape mail.jpg

QUOTE="AngeNZ, post: 22932329, member: 328267"]Morning Shinies ;)

View attachment 913851 [/QUOTE]

Temptation for?...you have a long list there :lol::lol:....so do I but shhhh :p

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL

That set up looks very nice. What is the atty? I am sure you mentioned it but I forgot :facepalm:

[

View attachment 913883

View attachment 913851

Temptation for?...you have a long list there :lol::lol:....so do I but shhhh :p[/QUOTE]
Xvape expromizer tcx rdta

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

[

View attachment 913883

View attachment 913851

Temptation for?...you have a long list there :lol::lol:....so do I but shhhh :p[/QUOTE]

I spy a JK Mini, Dvarw DL FL and an SXK 3.5ml kit? And temptation won. Again :thumbs:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    @Pigs I had a brainwave at 1am this morning. I don't know if you own one, but the 20mm? top cap insulators on the Tripod RTA look like this:
    insulatorDT.jpg
    So I stuck one of my spares under a Dvarw and it did the trick alignment wise. It looks much much better than my o-ring gap, but you do end up with a partial gap at the ends:
    mixxnogap.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread