Northernshrink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Bracebridge Ont Canada
It’s been so long since I set this up, I have no idea :blink:. Honestly, unless it starts shooting flames or something I probably won’t notice.

Flames and glitter are only available in the premium package that costs extra :pervy:

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Basically I have a co-worker who has issues, and I seem to have put crosshairs on my ....
Management isn't concerned but still pisses me off..
Sounds like someone has earned themselves an old fashioned Force Choke.
Squonk Strong, Dark Lord!

• Agree
Reactions: KC0YNU

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My first two pairs of dentures are floating in bleachy water, in small (but clear) bottles under my sink. LOL, the first pair had a bunch of "soft" liners done (they have to because you are swelled up like a chipmunk for like, 6 months, and it's all getting detached and floating around.... I kind of worry that the authorities will deem me a "serial killer" after I die....

And you are welcome, because I didn't post any pictures.... LOL, only because I'm too lazy, to be fair. I would actually be terrified to remove the lid, and they're MINE. But, "they" say to keep them like that, I guess.... So I do.

Anna

• Optimistic

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Sounds like someone has earned themselves an old fashioned Force Choke.
Squonk Strong, Dark Lord!
One of the beautiful things about no longer being management, once off & home I'm done.

Been shopping a bit, can find nothing...

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Dog%20Attack%20Article.png

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
We get High Heat with Unbearable Humidity mixed with extreme chances of Flooding. The weatherman calls it “ponding” when the streets are under water. If the Mississippi River has changed course and filled the streets, it’s not “ponding”.

Anna, ordering a gross of chocolate for us to split. Maybe that will cure our ills
We get dry heat. I never understood when people said that until I was in humid high heat. That is awful! Feels like its suffocating you. We had 110+ for 10 days last Summer. I wouldn't trade you though. "Ponding" that's one way to put it, I guess... That would be like calling a flash flood creeking.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
That's good, it means all your "needs" are met.... I lasted 6 months in management, I can barely be responsible for my own actions, let alone the actions of others. I quit the day after I had to fire someone. I mean, it was totally necessary and whatnot, just not at all my thing.

JFC, surely you can find something? There's always DIY.... the flavors are endless...

Anna

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Got my first extended case of vapors tongue today. Previously when it happened it was just with one flavor whereas today it was everything I vaped. I remembered reading once about smelling coffee beans working for some folks. Coffee beans for the win!

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
In other news, thousands of pilgrims converge on the Bay Area to see burrito ressembling the baby Jesus
unfortunately all of them came back to Indiana when they realized it was a hoax. It was nice while it lasted

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I wore a coat yesterday, it was COLD! Yeah, like 65 degrees..... That's "winter" the rest of the time, it's just dodging the solar flares. Gets tiring....

Man, ya know, the kiddo was "educating" me on the fact that most of Europe doesn't have AC, and I was all impressed... except that he told me next that most places really don't get above 70 degrees.

So, I'd be more impressed with Europe if they gave up HEATING, not air conditioning. Because, I could totally get by in Tucson without heat, but NOT A/C. It's not a fair comparison, so you can stop feeling all superior about it, Europe. We have not turned our heat on today, at all, because it's not super cold.

Also, now I am sniveling after doing yoga because some Sting song is on? WTH is my problem today? I did yoga.... Because the husband MADE me do it. He was like, "You're already a big B.... You're going to be unhappy either way, why not get some leverage out of the deal."

LOL. I didn't mix. I know I would have gotten started, then wanted to SPIT in one. I'm really kinda concerned. LOL.

Anna
How are the Summers there? I have been in Phoenix in Summer. NOPE! It's hot here but that is a different level and it's muggy too. Funny tho I was in Tempe one winter it got down to 50 and people were wearing parkas! We do get down in the teens sometimes.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I mean 51% of Europe, possibly more. That is what "most" means. You are welcome to google yourself to check my son's accuracy, I don't plan on so doing. LOL. See: now it's "snide." I just don't want a bunch of Germans coming on here and hectoring me, as I have family in that area and the husband is German-PA stock. I get hectored aplenty.

Anna

• Optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread