ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I am liking the Kriemhild tank that came with the Brunhilde but don’t want to buy coils so I ordered a couple rbas for it. I hope they work well.
    I'm thinking about the RBA for it...I'd be interested in your opinion.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I had a Li-Mo DNA60 Squonker by DPM (Dodge pipe masterworks) and I hope that they have got better at sane settings in escribe. But replacing firmware is easy enough

It was an almost great mod

I have no experience with the Sevo 60 chip that’s in the Ultroner Victory 60 but I do have a lot of experience with Evolv and their DNA75C and 250C chips which I’ve been using for several years in probably 25 or more mods lol! Lost Vapes settings weren’t exactly great out of the box so I did update those mods.

I was really geeky / twerps when I started using Evolv chips and enjoyed using Escribe to fine tune ALL the settings for the different coil materials and themes :lol:! I have downloaded more precise SS316L and SS430 settings that can be found on the Evolv forum or even DJL’s website. But tbh I’ve gotten lazy and now I just use the software as it comes but if I need to tweak it at least I know my way around Escribe. I’ll probably need to refresh myself though but the forum is very helpful. The DNA75C on the DPM is a big selling point for me since I’ve so much experience with it. And the different themes for the color chips are fun though!

I did notice on FB that many of custom stabwood or resin mods are still being made with DNA60 Sevo chips. I don’t have any mods currently that use it though so it’ll be a new experience.

Ill be posting what my thoughts are on the chip and quality of the mods when I get them. I received a shipping notice this morning after completing the purchase last night (very late in Britain) with Phil via emails. Poor guy doesn’t even take a middle of the weekend night break from work lol!!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    That is stunning, and I hope you buy it :wub:
    I see roses in that one - and I can only imagine what @Pigs sees :D

I did!!! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. So see I’m glad the VA USA didnt offer me a code or reduced shipping :p !!

But since it was After Midnight I decided to put the Ultroner Victory in the Cart as well. Completed the transaction late last night using emails because of the PayPal, shipping & customs “stuff”.

I received a Shipped update 1st thing this morning which was incredibly quick but then Phil has always been quick with all my orders and he takes care of Daniel too. He’s a really pleasant guy to work with.

Here’s a picture of the Victory 60. It was just a “little” add on mod :lol: ! Not a lot of money and throw it into same packaging to save on shipping. Everything’s Beautiful lol!
    E0F96555-E2A6-4053-944C-8BF7E9CF706C.jpeg
    4BF50CF5-268B-480E-96F4-D7B6C663694D.jpeg

D69D7A5F-F193-40EC-BB4F-4668E5124CC3.jpeg

5EB75A41-11A1-4D10-B928-F34D3968B7AF.jpg
    1EC44B02-E96F-4966-9FC2-19BA8459085D.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I did!!! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. So see I’m glad the VA USA didnt offer me a code or reduced shipping :p !!

But since it was After Midnight I decided to put the Ultroner Victory in the Cart as well. Completed the transaction late last night using emails because of the PayPal, shipping & customs “stuff”.

I received a Shipped update 1st thing this morning which was incredibly quick but then Phil has always been quick with all my orders and he takes care of Daniel too. He’s a really pleasant guy to work with.

Here’s a picture of the Victory 60. It was just a “little” add on mod :lol: ! Not a lot of money and throw it into same packaging to save on shipping. Everything’s Beautiful lol!
    View attachment 957677 View attachment 957679
    View attachment 957681
    View attachment 957683 View attachment 957685
    I really like that!! Price and chip?? I'm assuming the Sevo?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    @Fidola13 did you buy yourself something Very Pretty?? A little birdie told me that you did:wub:

ha ha ha! We’re you and Phil conducting late Sunday night stabwood mods conversations!??

Not only did I buy one but I bought two lol! I’m very excited and I’m glad the VA USA mod didn’t work out. I got two beautiful mods for the price of that one Marquis. And that price would’ve doubled if they collected the Mass state vape tax of 90% but I could never get them to answer me CLEARLY if they would collect it or not.

Plus a ridiculous shipping fee of $50 when the shipping cost from the UK was $28. Seemed a bit I dunno - dodgy or at least they don’t seem to go out of their way to work with their customers.

I made sure to mention how many of their mods I owned and all I got was a thank you for buying them lol :nah: !

I think I’ll respond and effusively let them know I’m glad I bought them too but from the UK shop and not them :evil::evil:!!!

• Love
    Reactions: Resistance

Users who are viewing this thread