Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    @Nailz , have you pushed the button on a Thor II as yet?
    I have a lovely little code for you that I'm hoping you can use:thumb:

Not yet, got one added to the cart to see if they send you coupon code when don't finish check out lol, none of my coupon apps came up with anything, so was going to ask if there was one before ordering :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Not yet, got one added to the cart to see if they send you coupon code when don't finish check out lol, none of my coupon apps came up with anything, so was going to ask if there was one before ordering :)

PM Incoming Mate:thumb:

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    My plan worked not complete checkout, just got this email -

You left items in your cart
    It looks like you left some items in your shopping cart. Don’t worry, we saved your cart so you can pick up where you left off. But don’t wait too long. Get your items before they’re gone.
    Enjoy 10% off your order
    Apply code THANKYOU! at checkout.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    My Delro family growing

20210928_170356.jpg

20210928_170425.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    The Ultroner Victory is a very nice mod Charlie:thumb:
    It's extremely comfortable to hold and the Sevo chip is a great chip. Pigs will be able to confirm the quality of the Sevo chip.
    I have one in the cabinet and have always been very happy with it, you should get two at the price Stabwoodmods has them;) Stab Wood mods: Asmodus, Vicious Ant, Asvape, DPM, Jemit Designs
    Can you do a pic holding it in your hand please.....not sure about the Sevo chip though although I know it's said to be ok :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Ah ok. Luckily you're not loosing not then...and you have the Brunhilde coming. Damn good choice that Ma'am :thumbs:

Sorry my friend, I know your blood runs GREEN, but....couldn't do as you asked, have to be honest, my Kiwi blood will always run BLACK. love from me ;0

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Can you do a pic holding it in your hand please.....not sure about the Sevo chip though although I know it's said to be ok :)

I actually have the two Ultroner mods with the Sevo chip in them Mate. The Victory and the the 200w Gaea, both Very Nice boards with no complaints at all from this dna user:thumb:
    Here's the Victory:D
    image.jpg

image.jpg

I have small hands too!!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    I actually have the two Ultroner mods with the Sevo chip in them Mate. The Victory and the the 200w Gaea, both Very Nice boards with no complaints at all from this DNA user:thumb:
    Here's the Victory:D
    View attachment 957769
    View attachment 957771

I have small hands too!!
    Thanks Dan....I think it's a no go but will look. It's funny because I really wanted one of those for a long time but could never find a suitable colour combo. Needs change I suppose :)

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Morning Shinies :wub:

Well some really nice stabwood pics....they're nice to see but I'm still not keen on the bright mixture of colours. I'm still a nut :lol:.....well walnut kind of person. I'll have a look through.

Have a good day etc.:)

A nice nut sort of person!:wub:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I actually have the two Ultroner mods with the Sevo chip in them Mate. The Victory and the the 200w Gaea, both Very Nice boards with no complaints at all from this DNA use
    Agreed Dan. The SEVO 70 chip is a solid workhorse in wattage mode. Reads resistance the same as a DNA. Good battery life. Not sure about tc but has a useful power boost mode that's easy to tweak.

@Fidola13 you were wondering about the SEVO 60? I don't know it, but if it's like the SEVO 70 it should be ok. I have a bunch (3 in daily rotation) and one SEVO 70 in a BB clone that's been going strong for about 4 years of heavy use.

The other good thing about the SEVO 70 is that it is the same size as a DNA 60 and interchangeable, so if you buy a mod you love, you can extend its life or upgrade with a DNA 60.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread