ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Morning all!

sorry I’ve been MIA a few days, I’m working on 5 reviews- I got the Freemax stuff a while back but life was busy and I put those off, then the SM stuff came. Oh, and I got the replacement Brunhilde mod, so that’s 6 to write up. The goal is to get them all up by the end of the week so I can get back to my sewing lol.

Did you get the the new Target kits? I’m supposed to be getting them but it’s taking forever to get here. Seems like everything overseas is taking longer to get here. I’ve been waiting on samples from sourcemore for almost a month.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I got surprise Saturday delivery vapemail :D

gm.jpg

Meet the Lethal RTA

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Morning shinies ;)

I got surprise Saturday delivery vapemail :D

View attachment 963031

I love surprise vape mail!!!!! I’ve got some coming too but I don’t think any are that nice. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Is it for MTL or DL or in between?

• Love
    Reactions: AngeNZ

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Did you get the the new Target kits? I’m supposed to be getting them but it’s taking forever to get here. Seems like everything overseas is taking longer to get here. I’ve been waiting on samples from Sourcemore for almost a month.
    Not yet and I hope not too soon, really. My laptop is giving me fits. The writing is fine but my picture folders are locking up. I don’t know what’s wrong with it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Not yet and I hope not too soon, really. My laptop is giving me fits. The writing is fine but my picture folders are locking up. I don’t know what’s wrong with it.

That’s not good. Do you mean the computer is locking up when you access pictures? Sometimes Word freezes on me when I have a bunch of pictures in a document.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I have one. I love it. It’s kind of odd looking but what a great vape.

I got one for review and bought a second. I haven’t used either one in months. Between purchases and reviews I’ve got so much hardware that I can’t even use 1/10 of it.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    That’s not good. Do you mean the computer is locking up when you access pictures? Sometimes Word freezes on me when I have a bunch of pictures in a document.
    The picture folders freeze when I open them, some of my other folders freeze as well. It’s been going on forever. I’m looking for a replacement but I have no idea what to get and a little angry because this is maybe 2 years old.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I got one for review and bought a second. I haven’t used either one in months. Between purchases and reviews I’ve got so much hardware that I can’t even use 1/10 of it.
    I don’t know how you keep up. I need to use stuff for a while to see what I think of it.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The picture folders freeze when I open them, some of my other folders freeze as well. It’s been going on forever. I’m looking for a replacement but I have no idea what to get and a little angry because this is maybe 2 years old.

Do you run anything like system mechanic or any programs that clean spyware? Maybe it’s just bogged down with junk files.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t know how you keep up. I need to use stuff for a while to see what I think of it.

It really depends what it is that I’m reviewing. If it’s a pod then I can usually tell pretty quickly if it’s a good one and if it’s going to leak. When I get a review sample it immediately goes into use and try to run it hard for 1-2 weeks. Usually I can pick up on any flaws in that time but not always. I’ve had one or two tanks that worked great for a month or longer then developed an issue. That reminds me that I need to go post on my Blotto single coil review to post a couple pictures to show how the updated version changed.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The new Geekvape Obelisk 65FC has been flawless. What a great little pod if you don’t mind buying B series coils. No leaking or condensation at all the whole time I’ve been using it. I already had the fast charger and it charged from 20% to full in 13 minutes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

One other thing. I’ve developed a format for writing reviews that I usually stick to. It makes it easier to start them and keep them flowing. I will admit though that most times by the time I get to the end I’ve just about run out of things to say.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Do you run anything like system mechanic or any programs that clean spyware? Maybe it’s just bogged down with junk files.
    Not to my knowledge. I’ll admit I don’t know a lot about it. But I’ve read several articles and tried a few things. Itching has helped so far. I’m thinking of backing everything up (again) and doing a factory reset, deleting the MacAffe and trying Nortons. I try to roll with the software they come with, because I think stuff is supposed to be compatible… but I never did like the MacAffe and wouldn’t have picked it.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Users who are viewing this thread