images.png

:greengrin:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Okaaay (sobbing, kneeling on floor, hands tearing at his hair), okaaay...you win...I'll buy it!!! Name your price!!!... Just please paleeease tell me..pleaaeeese...WHAAT IS IT??? (broken figure, tears streaming, curled up in a ball on floor)

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I cant even figure out how to change the settings on this Dani lol!!
I just want the Wattage mode but this thing looks like it could be used in the international space station. Forget trying to read or understand the manual.

I guess I’ll try ANOTHER video unless someone has a quick tutorial on how to get into and stay into Watts mode and STAY THERE :-x !!!

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
No new shinies. After spending $900 a month for the last two months on dental work and giving my daughter money because the school hasn't dispersed her financial aid yet, I'm broke.
I don’t even want to think about dental work right now. After being out of work for several years and on disability I let a few things slide. So since last August I’ve spent close to $7 grand and still need about $6 grand more work. I’m going to have to finance what I can it I’m still out of work and I don’t have many options.

So I really shouldn’t be buying any vape gear at all and which is why you’ll be seeing some of my hardware in the classifieds soon.

It’s just that I LOVE vape shinies and vape mail :vapor: !!!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I don’t even want to think about dental work right now. After being out of work for several years and on disability I let a few things slide. So since last August I’ve spent close to $7 grand and still need about $6 grand more work. I’m going to have to finance what I can it I’m still out of work and I don’t have many options.

So I really shouldn’t be buying any vape gear at all and which is why you’ll be seeing some of my hardware in the classifieds soon.

It’s just that I LOVE vape shinies and vape mail :vapor: !!!!!
    If you don’t mind, let us know here when you post some stuff for sale.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I just want the Wattage mode but this thing looks like it could be used of the space station. Forget trying to read or understand the manual.

I guess I’ll try ANOTHER video unless someone has a quick tutorial on how to get into and stay into Watts mode and STAY THERE :-x !!!

Post in this thread asking for some help:
    NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini
    It doesn't matter if yours is the 21700, post anyway.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I just want the Wattage mode but this thing looks like it could be used of the space station. Forget trying to read or understand the manual.

@Katdarling helped me out when the Dani's menu stumped me in the early days. Pop into this thread and ask for help. She or someone else there will help you. (I'd try, but my brain is fuddled at the moment and I'd probably steer you wrong.)

Users who are viewing this thread