Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    That’s really strange. I’ve never had a mixup like that with them.
    I also had kind of a similar situation happen with Dovpo. They asked me what I'd like to review, I responded, and then an MVP mod and Limpid pod kit showed up in the mail - not what I had proposed.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    It's been a while since I have seen anyone use the cold steel mods. I have a couple somewhere in storage.
    Hands down my favorite ugly mods! Perfect fit in the hand; think I have around 20 of them stashed.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Today's vapemail!

View attachment 981330

I'm smitten. I love the tiny form factor of the swag px80. Apart from that, the pt80s wins by a country mile.

The mod is thicker than the Gen 80s and close to a z80, so it has perfect handfeel (for my lil hands). And on the subject of the z80 which purrs/hums with a drop-in coil in F0 mode, the pt80s does that too. No idea if the chip is using f[t] mode like the Gen 80s, as it's only got VW or VV modes. Whatever it is, I love it and Luna keeps looking at me funny.

The tank's innovation is awesome. You twist the top portion to get to a fill port, which has a bung. Then twist it back to your dual sided top airflow slots. And of course you can close down the AF by twisting it a bit.

So it's pretty much leakproof. I'll keep an eye on the bottom of the tank to see if the coil seeps.

The airflow and draw are smooth, it's a fantastic device.

This is sounding way too much like a review so I'll shut up now. But if you love gtx coils, then look at the PT80s and the smaller internal battery PT60
    Is this your first YiHi mod? Supposedly the V2's have address the parasitic battery drain, and I'm eager to see for myself.
    No I have several yihi mods inc multiple stabwood SXMinis, G class and Q Class. I’ve really never noticed any obvious battery drain from any of mine
    It's been a while since I have seen anyone use the cold steel mods. I have a couple somewhere in storage.
    I have two in my stash that I’ve never even tried.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hands down my favorite ugly mods! Perfect fit in the hand; think I have around 20 of them stashed.
    I remember liking them. I just have so much hardware that it’s impossible to use it all.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    No I have several yihi mods inc multiple stabwood SXMinis, G class and Q Class. I’ve really never noticed any obvious battery drain from any of mine
    The only one I own that's been great with the parasitic drain was the SXmini MX class. The rest were dual battery mods though; I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I managed to pull a Rabbit out of a hat and get my VA Vanguard shipped off to OZ today :banana:
    All thanks to @ShowMeTwice the Super Shiny Shipper:thumb:
    Thanks so much SMT, you're a Champion:wub:
    And it all worked out at a very nice price too!!!

Edit: Plus a couple of extras were thrown in, one for me and one for SMT!!
    A Dead Rabbit RDA and a VA Cyclone RDA ;)

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I managed to pull a Rabbit out of a hat and get my VA Vanguard shipped off to OZ today :banana:
    All thanks to @ShowMeTwice the Super Shiny Shipper:thumb:
    Thanks so much SMT, you're a Champion:wub:
    And it all worked out at a very nice price too!!!
    Thanks Daniel. :wub: Any time Mate, just ring me up.

I wasn't able to fit in the box this time. :lol: Maybe next time a BIGGER box. Or who knows, might just get myself a very nice first class seat on a Qantas flight and deliver the next one in person. :greengrin:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good Sunday Morning All!!! It feels like a crisp autumn day in New England. Still so much organizing and labeling to do. I feel a bit overwhelmed by how much gear I have. Yikes what was I thinking :blink: !!!

Besides some chores around the house I’ve promised myself that I’ll get that Artemis built to top off the Dani- finally! I hope I’m not disappointed I have such high hopes for them.

What’s everyone else up to vape wise? Any new or newer shinys out there that you’ve been hiding from us all?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    A few pages back I was mentioning how I often double order items. On this occasion someone would be interested in purchasing it.

I can’t remember who it was so whoever it was please PM me if you’re still interested. It’s BRAND NEW! I haven’t even unsealed the packaging.

This is just a stock photo from a stockpile. It doesn’t make sense to keep it since I’ll never use it. Like I said I already have two that I’ll never use. Seems a pity.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A few pages back I was mentioning how I often double order items. On this occasion someone would be interested in purchasing it.

I can’t remember who it was so whoever it was please PM me if you’re still interested. It’s BRAND NEW! I haven’t even unsealed the packaging.

This is just a stock photo from a stockpile. It doesn’t make sense to keep it since I’ll never use it. Like I said I already have two that I’ll never use. Seems a pity.
    What is it?

Users who are viewing this thread