ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I got Flavourah's sweet mango with that in mind and it's just perfect. I threw in 2% with cream, and it's so juicy and authentic tasting.

FLV Sweet Mango is an excellent mango. I use it with FLV Ripe Mango in a couple mixes. IMHO magic happens when you combine the two in a mix. Together they create a very lovely and more complete mango profile.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Morning shinies ;)

I wanted a simple fruit mix for my drop-in tanks that's different to my usual berries. I got Flavourah's sweet mango with that in mind and it's just perfect. I threw in 2% with cream, and it's so juicy and authentic tasting.

It's meant to be just for my tanks, but a creamier version has already snuck into an rta and an rba or two.
I love FLV Mango. Another good one is WF Island Mango. But strong and sweet.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    FLV Sweet Mango is an excellent mango. I use it with FLV Ripe Mango in a couple mixes. IMHO magic happens when you combine the two in a mix. Together they create a very lovely and more complete mango profile.
    I’ve seen you mention this before and you finally wore me down. I went ahead and ordered both today. What ratio are you liking them at?

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    It's been a reminder. The Ether/Abyss combo has been in my hand these last days.

I like RDL vaping.
    For me, DotRBA-sized attys like the DotShell and the Pioneer DotRBA are better for tight RDL and MTL. Mine don't get much use at the moment.

Boro-sized attys in single 18650 mods are normally what I vape but the bigger deck and 21700 capacity of the Abyss/Ether combination is fun again.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I’ve seen you mention this before and you finally wore me down. I went ahead and ordered both today. What ratio are you liking them at?

I like FLV Sweet Mango at 1% and FLV Ripe Mango at 0.5% (see my Tropical Yogurt recipe).

FLV Sweet Mango isn't a "sweet" sweet. It's more like the sweet of a nicely ripened mango IRL. FLV Ripe Mango is a ripe mango, just not as ripe as the other, less sweet more mango. Each mango lacks notes the other has. Paired together = awesomeness. Very similar to eating a freshly ripened mango. Both offer juiciness.

When I've used each on their own I was left with something less than a complete mango.

I've switched up the percentages with both for different mango notes. Like so, FLV SM 1% + RM 0.5% (as noted above) to SM 0.5% and RM 1%. No matter how I change the percents, they always deliver a very well rounded mango profile.

FLV Mango is good but it is not as highly concentrated as SM or RM. SM and RM are ultra concentrates.

At 1% and 0.5% they make their presence well known with nearly every flavor I've used them with.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I like FLV Sweet Mango at 1% and FLV Ripe Mango at 0.5% (see my Tropical Yogurt recipe).

FLV Sweet Mango isn't a "sweet" sweet. It's more like the sweet of a nicely ripened mango IRL. FLV Ripe Mango is a ripe mango, just not as ripe as the other, less sweet more mango. Each mango lacks notes the other has. Paired together = awesomeness. Very similar to eating a freshly ripened mango. Both offer juiciness.

When I've used each on their own I was left with something less than a complete mango.

I've switched up the percentages with both for different mango notes. Like so, FLV SM 1% + RM 0.5% (as noted above) to SM 0.5% and RM 1%. No matter how I change the percents, they always deliver a very well rounded mango profile.

FLV Mango is good but it is not as highly concentrated as SM or RM. SM and RM are ultra concentrates.

At 1% and 0.5% they make their presence well known with nearly every flavor I've used them with.
    Thanks for that. I will look forward to trying them together. I really don't have any mango recipes besides the tropical yogurt one you shared. I just recently started using mango after trying that recipe. It was just one I never really thought of vaping. I however am really enjoying it.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Drip tip vapemail!

driptip-heaven.jpeg

:w00t:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I’m a little surprised since they sell other things besides vaping hardware. I wonder if they will close down then reopen somewhere else under a different name.

I suspect that vape gear was the biggest aspect of their business, especially given how much they would promote it. You could be right about them reopening without the vape gear and trying to promote their other products. That, or opening a site that is only vape gear and adding the steep Chinese taxes to their prices. I suspect that the Chinese government isn't as much interested in stopping vaping as much as profiting from it. Right now, we have been in a gray market with the purchase of Chinese gear. If there is a demand, there will be a supply, even if it is black market. We may have the EU for a awhile, but that will end when they cease shipping to the US.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Thanks for that. I will look forward to trying them together. I really don't have any mango recipes besides the tropical yogurt one you shared. I just recently started using mango after trying that recipe. It was just one I never really thought of vaping. I however am really enjoying it.
    I have a great recipe called Mango Pound Cake. Let me know if you want it

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    FastTech’s story ends here:confused:
    http://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/3178132/fasttech-s-story-ends-here/1

I recently saw this on another Thread. I'll miss Fasttech:thumb:
    Yep, saw that too. With the new Chinese government legislation that went in effect in October (IIRC) it won't surprise me to see the other China based sites follow suit.
    The first time I bought from FT was because of the atty stands, the next time I was going to buy the same atty stands the manufacturer had stopped making them.
    Then I bought some other atty stands, when I came back for the third time the same thing had happened to these as to the first ones.
    A good sign that the industry is changing, for the worse.

With 36% and maybe 11% "tobacco tax", FT will not be the last to close its doors there.

If they are closing then I’d think they would want to clearance hardware instead of just having broken links. What are they going to do with existing inventory?
    The profit has probably been on e cig sales, just imagine the thought of the coil profit. There has probably been a slightly tighter margin on mods though, but I know that the Innokin Coolfire Z80 kit was just under $40 at the store I buy from here in Norway, and the kit has probably gone through a couple of extra hands before it got here compared for FT.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    With 36% and maybe 11% "tobacco tax", FT will not be the last to close its doors there.
    I totally agree Tor.

In the Are you done stocking up thread UJ posted this: "Over the past few weeks, I've read a few posts on the FT forum & Reddit of people saying that other Chinese sites are charging (quite heftily) for the Chinese govt taxes."

So other Chinese sites are already charging their customers for those taxes.

Users who are viewing this thread