Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hey everyone! Is there any place to sell a collection of gear? All at once? I don’t have the strength or stamina to do sell one mod at a t a time. Thanks.

People have put lots up for sale on the classifieds before. You won't get as much as selling them individually. Have several photos showing groups of items, rather than either the whole lot in one photo or each item individually. Have a list of each item in your description.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Hey everyone! Is there any place to sell a collection of gear? All at once?

Someone over on VU listed their collection of high-end mods ($1500) on 3 August 2022. He was asked if he would unbundle the gear. He did not want to. Folks were only interested in buying individual mods. His collection never sold and the listing is still up.

I think you will have a difficult time trying to find a single buyer for your stab wood collection.

Good luck!!!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hiya folks,could use some help regarding the Nitrous RDA.

They got a limited edition with some cool colors but the only downside is that they only come with the dual cap (for dual coil use) and i only run singles.
    Anyone try the Nitrous RDA with the dual cap while running a single coil?
    At the moment with the single cap i am using a 2.5mm coil,guessing that if i were to use it with the dual cap and with a single coil i would have to get a bigger coil right? maybe a 3mm or 3.5mm.
    Worried a bit about the loss of flavor and how ''airy'' it would be,the airy part i guess i can just close down the airflow a bit more,currently bottom row open and only 2 holes open on the top.

And just a hypothetical,in case i decided to run a dual coil setup.
    At the moment i am using a 2.5mm coil that comes up to around 0.40 ohm,wattage i dabble between 30 and 33 watts.
    What type of dual coils would give me a similar vape compared to my current setup?
    Don't like high wattage nor hot vapes,more like on the cooler and restricted side.

And my second problem....can't decide on a darn color combo,leaving some links here so i can get some ideas because i just can't decide hehe.

Here is the Pulse V3:

And here is the Nitrous RDA with 6 different color combinations:

The conservative choice would be Just the black Pulse V3 with the AJ23 Nitrous RDA that comes in black and red,the red adds a little something something to the whole black theme.

Then the kinda crazy and out there choice of color combination would be the Frosted Purple V3 with the Annabella or Gabriella Nitrous RDA.

10 am here and i gotta order before 5pm so i can get it delivered tomorrow...spent 2 hours yesterday night before going to bed looking it over and i still can't decide :lol::lol:

If it was me I'd stick with the single coil cap, purely because I find larger coils and dual coils way too hot in an RDA.

If you want to be boring like me, I saw the 22mm one there

As for the Pulse - blue or purple get my vote

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    If it was me I'd stick with the single coil cap, purely because I find larger coils and dual coils way too hot in an RDA.

If you want to be boring like me, I saw the 22mm one there

As for the Pulse - blue or purple get my vote

Going to be harder than i thought,now i gotta take into account the panels as well,they got some really cool looking ones.
    The camo black and the Source of Science and Technology panels looks really good.

One option is black Pulse V3 with the camo panels,then the RDA i would probably go matte black with a Gunmetal Beauty Ring AFC Ring.

Or go full blue,blue Pulse V3 with the Source of Science and Technology panels and maybe a blue Nitrous or perhaps a Silver but with a blue Beauty Ring AFC Ring.

@Javichu Grab the dual coil cap from your kit and try that on your current 2,5mm id coil - that'll give you an idea of the flavour difference at least

Wish i could but i got this one:

This one only has the single cap.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Happy Wednesday Shiny's!
    margarita.jpg

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com

Order details​

PRODUCTTOTAL
    Evolv DNA Go Board × 3£47.48 No VAT.
    Subtotal:£47.48 No VAT.
    Shipping:£13.26 via Royal Mail: International Tracked Small Parcel
    VAT:£0.00
    Payment method:Pay by card (Viva Wallet)
    Total:£60.74

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hiya folks.

Seems i am going down the Squonk/RDA rabbit hole he he.
    Finally caved in this morning and ordered a Pulse V3 (Frosted Blue),Nitrous RDA Shiny SS,beauty/airflow ring in blue and a pack of replacement buttons.
    Was going to get the Nitrous with the dual cap but meh,i never run dual coils anyway so no sense in buying it to be honest.

I end up going with the Frosted Blue for the Pulse V3 for 2 reasons:

-Got too many mods in black so a change was needed
    -These panels look soooo cool,can't wait for them to be available here,probably next week.

panels.JPG

Panels i want to get for the Frosted Blue Pulse V3 is on the top left of the pic.
    I also got my eye on the one right below it,called ''Camouflage Block'',that would look pretty good with the black Pulse V3 which maybe i will also end up buying :lol::lol:

Off to do some cleaning and later tonight i gotta video review to get done (Gen 200 with the iTank 2 kit),also gotta do a written review of that one so yeah its more work but meh,i enjoy it...specially the video reviews.

Anyway,talk to you later folks.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    We have power issues linked to signal issues and then our own issues :D
    We are getting prepared to switch from a 20 year old software for our business to the latest and greatest. Had a guy come in the last two days for training. A lot of the older people are complaining already about how different the new system is. There's no choice so they will have to adapt.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    We are getting prepared to switch from a 20 year old software for our business to the latest and greatest. Had a guy come in the last two days for training. A lot of the older people are complaining already about how different the new system is. There's no choice so they will have to adapt.

From what you posted in Fran's thread, it sounds like you will be the in-house support person for everyone with the new SW???

Many people biatch, moan and complain about any kind of change. I call them professional whiners ( :greengrin: ).

"The only constant in life is change."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread