Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Which reminds me.

An Englishman, an Irishman and a Scot are visiting a vape bar to try out the establishment's new rda line. The shop owner brings each of them and a mod a freshly dripped atty. The Brit open the top cap and sees a fly on the coil. "Disgusting," he says, and sends it back. The Irish opens his, sees a fly and says, "bah!" Then flicks it away and vapes. The Scot opens his, sees the fly and traps it in the atty. "Arright ya wee basterd," he says. You'll not be leavin' til ya spit it out."

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
So, container store cashier got nosey and was like... "Whatcha storing?" cause I bought several funnels and 500ml squeeze condiment containers and peg board trays. It took everything in me to not come back with... Ah, I'm just cooking an illegal substance...", so I just said, "Ah, jus... stuff... You know..."; I highly suspect she called the police as soon as I left... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
on a positive note, at least it wasn't a possum bite.
We have a possum, big as a small dog.

I came out one night and it was it and me. I yelled, it...hissed I guess.
Came in and got the Official Red Rider BB gun. The sonofa..... waited on me. Shot it 2-3 times and it moved an inch or two. I grabbed a piece of wood and hit it, sending it over the side of the porch. It hung on with one claw like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

Clubbed it again, pretty sure it was cussing me, daring me to hit it again. I did. This time I popped it's claws and sent it falling into the night.

I see that creature now and then. It stops in the yard and eyes me, almost feeling like it believes it could take me in a fair fight.

As for the Stab, haven't gotten it yet so it would revert to the wife.

The dot will be buried with me. I suppose you could fight over the spare B2K deck.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
So feeling...weird.

Picked up wood to put in fire brought it in.
Sharp pain on the tip of my finger, no visible splinter/bite.
Finger tip swollen a little and I feel woozy...ish.

Guess a spider or I'm losing it.

Feel better soon jf! We need you around here. :)

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
We have a possum, big as a small dog.

I came out one night and it was it and me. I yelled, it...hissed I guess.
Came in and got the Official Red Rider BB gun. The sonofa..... waited on me. Shot it 2-3 times and it moved an inch or two. I grabbed a piece of wood and hit it, sending it over the side of the porch. It hung on with one claw like Bruce Willis in Die Hard.

Clubbed it again, pretty sure it was cussing me, daring me to hit it again. I did. This time I popped it's claws and sent it falling into the night.

I see that creature now and then. It stops in the yard and eyes me, almost feeling like it believes it could take me in a fair fight.

As for the Stab, haven't gotten it yet so it would revert to the wife.

The dot will be buried with me. I suppose you could fight over the spare B2K deck.

What about the Red croc??

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
upload_2018-3-8_21-4-31.jpeg

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
I suspect JFC is calling his lawyer as we speak to update his will and instructing his wife that if a ....... opossum calls to not give up the Dot Mod!

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
Has anyone tried the Horizon Tech Falcon yet?
never heard of it but,i live a sheltered life.it has some strange coils.

• 0.2ohm F1 Falcon Coil - 30% wood pulp with 70% cotton
  • 0.2ohm F2 Falcon Coil- Natural flax fiber
  • 0.2ohm F3 Falcon Coil- Flax fiber and flax paper
  • 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Falcon Coil- Mesh design with wood pulp and cotton

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
never heard of it but,i live a sheltered life.it has some strange coils.

• 0.2ohm F1 Falcon Coil - 30% wood pulp with 70% cotton
  • 0.2ohm F2 Falcon Coil- Natural flax fiber
  • 0.2ohm F3 Falcon Coil- Flax fiber and flax paper
  • 0.15ohm M1 Mesh Falcon Coil- Mesh design with wood pulp and cotton
Flavor is said to be outstanding. Just curious.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
@Letitia How long does NicRiv normally take to deliver, I can't find a tracking link. I have my bottle storage solution set up, each brand gets a labeled tray.
View attachment 728003
Seems I usually get it within a week of getting my shipped notice. I organize by flavor profile myself. You are just so very tidy.:)

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Seems I usually get it within a week of getting my shipped notice. I organize by flavor profile myself. You are just so very tidy.:)
So, Tobacco, Fruit, Beverage, Desert, etc? Hmmmmm... May hold off on labeling until I can take stock of what I got... LOL

Tools will be moving to the peg board once it is up.

Users who are viewing this thread