Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
So, tobacco, Fruit, Beverage, Desert, etc? Hmmmmm... May hold off on labeling until I can take stock of what I got... LOL
90% of my flavors are fruit. Orange-tangerine-mandarin takes up a row and a half alone. Pineapple-lemon-lime and misc citrus takes another row. Berries-grapes-apples-pears 2 rows. Then there is the other fruits. Creams-custards-vanillas-cakes have a row. Cookies-pie crust-caramels-bourbons-nut & creams-coffees row. Cereals-candies-one shots-misc boosters-oddball flavors on another row. Just works for me. Brand organizing may work better for you. You need to join ELR recipes if you haven't already.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
90% of my flavors are fruit. Orange-tangerine-mandarin takes up a row and a half alone. Pineapple-lemon-lime and misc citrus takes another row. Berries-grapes-apples-pears 2 rows. Then there is the other fruits. Creams-custards-vanillas-cakes have a row. Cookies-pie crust-caramels-bourbons-nut & creams-coffees row. Cereals-candies-one shots-misc boosters-oddball flavors on another row. Just works for me. Brand organizing may work better for you. You need to join ELR recipes if you haven't already.
I have, just irritated by how they do not have flavor names standardized... I was going to make an excel spreadsheet.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Not sure, maybe 130 or so. My stash is public. I'm Letitia over there, go take a look. Think my avatar is a griffin. I only use this avatar, on here, when it in a square frame.
Trying to find your stash; impossible

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
No... I most certainly dont. And it's not funny.

Sorry... you wanna be a jerk have at it but don't expect people to think it's endearing - or funny.

Those red x's are to warn newbies against potentially dangerous information...

Not because your don't like someone or because your playing a game and using the disagree button as the equivalent of pulling a girl's hair.

Some of us are out of grade school.
Want to explain what YOU think all of the buttons should mean to all of us? I don't give a damn about how you think I should express myself.

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
Mine arrived today, and I am impressed. This is easier to build than the Moonshot and it's every bit as good on flavor and vapor production. Sweet tanks! I wasn't expecting much for tanks that cost almost as much to ship as they did to buy.
I wish I had grabbed a couple more before they ran out. Awesome tank.

BoogaWu

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Lakewood, CO
I was thinking,could start writing a script for "as the shiny turns"will need anna for the editor.

the first episode will have Boog as the dumped lover of Leti.Leti has moved on to a much younger guy but poor Boog is switched back to his guy friend.

Do you think we could sell the new soap opera?
I am so sorry you are so scared of gay people you had to make me gay in your story as an insult. It must be rough.

Users who are viewing this thread