Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Okay my Shiny Happy People (yes I hope that gets the song stuck in your head) my birthday is coming up (Yes yes March 31st the day three of the greatest people on this planet were born, Christopher Walken, Angus Young, and Me) and it is time to buy myself a birthday present. Here is my quest for you, Today Elder Scrolls Online announced their new DLC Summerset and pre-orders started today. At the same time, I have had my eye on TSUNAMI 24 rda BY GEEK VAPE, I normally buy clones since they like me are cheap but I have not found one. So should I get the rda is it worth it?

Okay my Shiny Happy People (yes I hope that gets the song stuck in your head) my birthday is coming up (Yes yes March 31st the day three of the greatest people on this planet were born, Christopher Walken, Angus Young, and Me) and it is time to buy myself a birthday present. Here is my quest for you, Today Elder Scrolls Online announced their new DLC Summerset and pre-orders started today. At the same time, I have had my eye on TSUNAMI 24 RDA BY GEEK VAPE, I normally buy clones since they like me are cheap but I have not found one. So should I get the RDA is it worth it?
It's decent. It gives a vape similar to a Kennedy, for about half the price. That airflow is nice.
My .02

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
It's decent. It gives a vape similar to a Kennedy, for about half the price. That airflow is nice.
My .02

That's funny I have a KENNEDY 24 Styled RDA stuck in Illinois thanks to the snow.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
morning all.
due to toe related issues there's no work today and soon a visit to the doctor. yeek. used some time to whap and wind some alien wire into a crius II
jSycC0u.jpg

decent amount of resistance so 42W it is for various reasons
PemTB6z.jpg

flavour and vapour for days...etc.
now...catch up!

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Okay my Shiny Happy People (yes I hope that gets the song stuck in your head) my birthday is coming up (Yes yes March 31st the day three of the greatest people on this planet were born, Christopher Walken, Angus Young, and Me) and it is time to buy myself a birthday present. Here is my quest for you, Today Elder Scrolls Online announced their new DLC Summerset and pre-orders started today. At the same time, I have had my eye on TSUNAMI 24 RDA BY GEEK VAPE, I normally buy clones since they like me are cheap but I have not found one. So should I get the RDA is it worth it?
The Tsunami was my first rebuildable and it was a great dripper to learn on. Great airflow and super easy to build on.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Many a little blue screw driver here... ;) I imagine @ccwaters and @Shawn Hoefer have a few hundred.

Have not see CC around these parts in quite a while.
Very busy with work. Two projects both going to Drop Dead Day tomorrow and the clients are fond of moving goalposts.

Fast. Right. Cheap. Clients picked 1 and 2. ;)

Necrospecter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
The Tsunami was my first rebuildable and it was a great dripper to learn on. Great airflow and super easy to build on.
The deck is the main reason I have been looking at it (okay yes the name too) but I like that it looks like it can handle larger builds and each coil gets its own little home.

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
The deck is the main reason I have been looking at it (okay yes the name too) but I like that it looks like it can handle larger builds and each coil gets its own little home.
I never had a problem installing fused claptons in mine. I really couldn't find much fault with it other than it wasn't very squonk friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread