Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Afternoon all,

fastech and Ecigone deliveries.

The GR1 Pro in single coil mode is really quite extraordinary, 22mm flavour in a 24mm package.
IMG_7296.JPG
IMG_7298.JPG
IMG_7305.JPG
IMG_7302.JPG

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Afternoon all,

fastech and Ecigone deliveries.

The GR1 Pro in single coil mode is really quite extraordinary, 22mm flavour in a 24mm package. View attachment 805265 View attachment 805267 View attachment 805269 View attachment 805271
Just saw that when I was on Fasttech looking for other stuff. Going to have to try that one out. The GR1 is a great little flavor atty, and it looks like they took it to the next level with the pro. Can it do dual coils? All the Gas Mods stuff I have seen was single.

Also, that is a sweet looking mod.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
@Opinionated
My mini salt setup. I moved the tank back to the Swag to make room on the Colossal for the wasp rta. I like this setup. Very comfortable and compact. It is very close to the size of the Pico. I think he would have better luck with a Pico. The menu is way easier and you can lock the power setting.
20190325_060452.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
@Opinionated
My mini salt setup. I moved the tank back to the Swag to make room on the Colossal for the wasp rta. I like this setup. Very comfortable and compact. It is very close to the size of the Pico. I think he would have better luck with a Pico. The menu is way easier and you can lock the power setting.
View attachment 805281

That does look nice and small..

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
My Nixon S is out for delivery!

All geared up for building it and seeing how it vapes later today.

I have no life.. hahaha
That was fast! I hope mine gets here quickly. I am curious to see how you like it. Looks like it has to be under-wrapped (counter clockwise) I think all Gas Mods attys are that way. Took me some getting used to

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning all!

Can’t stay long, I have to do this girls day movie thing with my sister and her friends. Not feeling it, seriously.

My Luna is at the PO and I’d rather just spend some quality time getting to know her.

Mixed up some flavorless salts to try in the mini mi pod. See if the pod lasts longer. I think the first one was maybe messed up, the draw was so much tighter than the second one.

Flavorless tastes kind of tobacco to me, rather like those cheap cigalikes. Not awful, not something I want to use all the time though either.

I spent more time this morning planning which vapes to bring along than I did thinking about what to wear, and more time charging and filling than on hair, makeup, and shower combined.

I’m not in love with the pod but it’ll work for the agenda today. If anyone finds a good deal on the pods, please let me know. I can get them from Element vapes but that place frustrates me.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
That was fast! I hope mine gets here quickly. I am curious to see how you like it. Looks like it has to be under-wrapped (counter clockwise) I think all Gas Mods attys are that way. Took me some getting used to

Yes it was fast!

I've seen a Mike vapes video on it and watched how he mounted the coil, so while a little different I shouldn't have any issues, (we hope..lol)

I hope yours gets to you just as quickly!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yes it was fast!

I've seen a Mike vapes video on it and watched how he mounted the coil, so while a little different I shouldn't have any issues, (we hope..lol)

I hope yours gets to you just as quickly!
Once I got used to it I think I actually find it easier to see where the wire is going.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I have one! I love it! It's such a great vape! Plus I love all its building oddities and whatnot. That is a tank that is surprisingly easy (for me) to build and wick.

After Bigbob steered me to the PBuserdo vid, I have had zero issues.

I can't even tell you how much I hate grub screws, that is also a thing. If I unscrew them all the way, it's pretty much game over until I get to the husband. LOL.

I have been trying to fix my Cthulu mini ALL week. I brought it home but the husband like, has been super busy.

I went to Target to buy a magnetic screwdriver I might go to lowes or home depot and buy a set of them or something. Target did not have any. They suck.

The true tank. Sigh. I should probably get a couple more before they get discontinued. I was deeply traumatized when I heard the Lost Vape Mirage was going to the dodo birds. I got my hands on one... BARELY... but it was not how I wanted to acquire it.

Anna

I was building the Hadaly this morning and I’m not having a good day with the trembling hands. Of course I backed out the grub screw too far so that it and the clamp fall off.

I
Afternoon all,

Fastech and Ecigone deliveries.

The GR1 Pro in single coil mode is really quite extraordinary, 22mm flavour in a 24mm package. View attachment 805265 View attachment 805267 View attachment 805269 View attachment 805271

Awesome Shinys!!! What’s the mod? Legend 2 by who?

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
I was building the Hadaly this morning and I’m not having a good day with the trembling hands. Of course I backed out the grub screw too far so that it and the clamp fall off.

I

Awesome Shinys!!! What’s the mod? Legend 2 by who?
SBody i think...

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Morning all. Juice on the truck today but that's about it.

5eYcrpY.png

Xb63cPz.png

8MrHyOO.png

The more I see of this new Half Moon Mods mech, the more interested I am. Definitely a different design but I'm not sure how it makes me feel yet. I'm gonna go with itchy for now.

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane

5eYcrpY.png

Xb63cPz.png

8MrHyOO.png

The more I see of this new Half Moon Mods mech, the more interested I am. Definitely a different design but I'm not sure how it makes me feel yet. I'm gonna go with itchy for now.
spaceship lava lamp! oh yes :banana:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

5eYcrpY.png

Xb63cPz.png

8MrHyOO.png

kind of looks like a bottle of soda pop..

Users who are viewing this thread