Odin dna75c
Dovpo Abyss

Atty

Multiple Zeus single coil rtas
Arbiter 2 and solo
Blotto Single coil
Fat rabbit if I can get it to stop leaking

Carry on bag filled with wire, cotton, and tools

I sent pics to the service guy at Hellvape of the fat rabbit build that I’ve been using. Hopefully he will get back to me shortly with a fix. I’ll let you know. Although, I’ve wicked it every which way with rayon and it still “leaks” out of the bottom afc.

Im still using it as I said earlier with the side afc open and bottom closed. I placed the coils at .45 ohms 3 mm idmore midline than than shown in these photos.

4CF0B2CD-B66F-48A8-8136-63A18469254A.jpeg
3E0E4CD2-38CE-466C-899F-516969EC4451.jpeg

Attachments

• D5359B51-5EB7-4922-B477-758F0BCD48A9.jpeg
    D5359B51-5EB7-4922-B477-758F0BCD48A9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • D40989E2-0215-4C51-B2C8-C0C4BB92BFEC.jpeg
    D40989E2-0215-4C51-B2C8-C0C4BB92BFEC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I sent pics to the service guy at Hellvape of the fat rabbit build that I’ve been using. Hopefully he will get back to me shortly with a fix. I’ll let you know. Although, I’ve wicked it every which way with rayon and it still “leaks” out of the bottom afc.

Im still using it as I said earlier with the side afc open and bottom closed. I placed the coils at .45 ohms 3 mm idmore midline than than shown in these photos.

View attachment 962961 View attachment 962963

Mine has only leaked the one time so far when laid on it's side and leaked out the top airflow so I closed it and have only been running it with the bottom airflow and have been keeping it upright.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Hey guys,quick pop in to say hi.

Haven't been in here much....well Christmas is coming,hard time for me since i miss my mom even thou it has been 11 years since she is not with us anymore.
    That and my whole life ''situation'' well i was in town the other day,doing a mental note of all the stuff i had to do, get meds for my pops,visit my lawyer,doc appointment,shop for food,take the car to the mechanic to check the brakes and the list goes on and on...i just reached a point where i kinda broke down.

Major panic attack,heart racing...sweating,dizzy...luckily for me i was close to my friends vape shop,made it there and i sat down on a sofa he has there.

Friend called the ambulance even thou i was ok,after 20 minutes or so the panic attack subsided and when the ambulance arrived my blood pressure was a tad high but apart from that i was ok,there was no need to go to the hospital or anything.

Stayed there for an hour or so then went back home,didn't want my pops to worry.
    Don't worry guys i am ok,did drop my mod thou on my way to the vape shop...Aegis Solo 2 is ok but my everyday atty the Juggy Mini clone broke so yeah,that sucks.

Could use some help choosing an atty for me,seems all the reviews i do are for tanks with drop in coils and to be honest i can't really afford to buy all those drop in coils due to my level of vaping.

So I'm in the market for a single coil atty,top airflow is a must and easy way to refill like your usual unscrew the top refill then screw back in.

So far the only one that really seems to make the cut is the Arbiter Solo RTA,i also like the Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA but not sure how it will handle with just the one coil,2 coil setup is not for my type of vaping.

So anyway not much to tell,waiting for my package from Sourcemore so i can test the stuff i get and write a review,a fat rabbit (scared from the leaking comments you guys are writing here) and a Vaporesso Target 80 Kit the one with the iTank.

But yeah don't worry about me guys,i will be ok...just like you know it's to much,this was bound to happen.
    Will try to get back into Tai chi for my stress and depression,use to practice it years ago and it did seem to work for me so i will give it a try and see how it goes.

Best wishes and a hug to all of you folks,hope everything is well.

cheers

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    So I'm in the market for a single coil atty,top airflow is a must and easy way to refill like your usual unscrew the top refill then screw back in.

So far the only one that really seems to make the cut is the Arbiter Solo RTA,i also like the Oxva Arbiter 2 RTA but not sure how it will handle with just the one coil,2 coil setup is not for my type of vaping.

@hittman can let you know how the Arbiter 2 is as a single coil. As for the Solo - flavour's there, bulletproofness is there, it's just very restricted. It only has single air inlet, unlike the JK Mini etc that have dual sided airflow.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Hey guys,quick pop in to say hi.

Haven't been in here much....well Christmas is coming,hard time for me since i miss my mom even thou it has been 11 years since she is not with us anymore.
    That and my whole life ''situation'' well i was in town the other day,doing a mental note of all the stuff i had to do, get meds for my pops,visit my lawyer,doc appointment,shop for food,take the car to the mechanic to check the brakes and the list goes on and on...i just reached a point where i kinda broke down.

Major panic attack,heart racing...sweating,dizzy...luckily for me i was close to my friends vape shop,made it there and i sat down on a sofa he has there.

Friend called the ambulance even thou i was ok,after 20 minutes or so the panic attack subsided and when the ambulance arrived my blood pressure was a tad high but apart from that i was ok,there was no need to go to the hospital or anything.

Stayed there for an hour or so then went back home,didn't want my pops to worry.
    Don't worry guys i am ok,did drop my mod thou on my way to the vape shop...Aegis Solo 2 is ok but my everyday atty the Juggy Mini clone broke so yeah,that sucks.

Could use some help choosing an atty for me,seems all the reviews i do are for tanks with drop in coils and to be honest i can't really afford to buy all those drop in coils due to my level of vaping.

So anyway not much to tell,waiting for my package from Sourcemore so i can test the stuff i get and write a review,a fat rabbit (scared from the leaking comments you guys are writing here) and a Vaporesso Target 80 Kit the one with the iTank.

But yeah don't worry about me guys,i will be ok...just like you know it's to much,this was bound to happen.
    Will try to get back into Tai chi for my stress and depression,use to practice it years ago and it did seem to work for me so i will give it a try and see how it goes.

Best wishes and a hug to all of you folks,hope everything is well.

cheers

Hang in there. It’ll get better. I don’t know if you can still get them or not but I really like the original single coil Zeus rta.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    @hittman can let you know how the Arbiter 2 is as a single coil. As for the Solo - flavour's there, bulletproofness is there, it's just very restricted. It only has single air inlet, unlike the JK Mini etc that have dual sided airflow.

I agree about the solo. It’s fairly restrictive. The Arbiter 2 is better with dual coils but is decent with a single. I tried a 3.5mm and a 3mm Clapton coil in it and i liked the 3 better. The flavor with a single is decent but not great.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Haven’t heard back from Hellvape yet but it’s only been s few hours.

So I decided on building the ss one I picked up yesterday. I’ve got the bottom afc wide open and not a leak or drizzle is happening.

I ordered several of these tips that you posted to me last week. I need to get my matchy game up to snuf!

And all I can say is WOW! The flavor and clouds are outstanding! Im so happy right no lol!!!! :banana:!

The weird thing is that I wicked it with rayon EXACTLY as the first one. That one floods out of the bottom air flow control and not a drop of juice anywhere to be had :thumb: ! Let’s just hope I can get the same type of vape I’m getting right now because its outstanding !!!

I posted a couple of pics of the pre-
    Mine has only leaked the one time so far when laid on it's side and leaked out the top airflow so I closed it and have only been running it with the bottom airflow and have been keeping it upright.
    These are the 2 810 DT posts I did recently:
    Shinyitis Support Group

Shinyitis Support Group
    Yell if it's not in that lot, it may've been one from my FT wish list.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Hang in there. It’ll get better. I don’t know if you can still get them or not but I really like the original single coil Zeus rta.

Good luck finding one. Last summer I was looking to buy a couple more Zeus single coil and I couldn’t find any.

That Zeus is still my favorite single coil rta. If you do stumble on any please PM if you would- thanks!

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Here's a bit of a Vicious update for everyone about the VA Black Friday Sale, you may be interested in this @ShowMeTwice :thumb:
    There's No Code for the Sale, that's right no code! VA will be dropping the price on everything but we won't know how many % until the sale starts but it will be a A lot of %:w00t:
    If anyone is looking for a bargain VA it would be definitely worth looking now because cheap Vicious Ants will sell very quickly;)

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    White mods for the win!
    View attachment 963019
    Don't know how you take them fishing and keep them so clean!
    Catching any lately?
    I'm planning on an early summer night outing on the local river bass soon. Top water lures. Probably take my little Aegis Boost.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 21, 2014
    Durban, South Africa
    www.ecigssa.co.za
    Don't know how you take them fishing and keep them so clean!
    Catching any lately?
    I'm planning on an early summer night outing on the local river bass soon. Top water lures. Probably take my little Aegis Boost.

@Pigs I'm always fishing! The Dani 21700's with Dvarws tend to go shipping because those are easily replaced if dropped overboard! The fishing has been pretty good and next week will be quite a bit of practice for the next FLW compo at month-end... there are some big fish coming out of Albert Falls Dam so am hoping for a new PB! Holding thumbs!
    Inanda 211019 21.JPG

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Morning all!

sorry I’ve been MIA a few days, I’m working on 5 reviews- I got the Freemax stuff a while back but life was busy and I put those off, then the SM stuff came. Oh, and I got the replacement Brunhilde mod, so that’s 6 to write up. The goal is to get them all up by the end of the week so I can get back to my sewing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread