diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
A boro rba with zero condensation. Top airflow - a first.

i didn't show you guys this already?
image.jpg

Is it great? That’s debatable. Crowded field this month.

does it not leak? It definitely cannot leak.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

What kind of coils do you use and where do you get them from?

I’m really liking the Wotofo premade NI80 Claptons. And also the vandy vape Aliens.

They can be expensive. I need to start making my own coils again. I have several rolls of Clapton VV wire just waiting to go. I kind of miss that part of my vaping experience.

I usually use reels from Coilology or VV from FT as they are cheap. Which means I don't mind it when I stuff up my winding, or installing, or occassionally both.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    What kind of coils do you use and where do you get them from?

I’m really liking the Wotofo premade NI80 Claptons. And also the vandy vape Aliens.

They can be expensive. I need to start making my own coils again. I have several rolls of Clapton VV wire just waiting to go. I kind of miss that part of my vaping experience.
    Whose coils, mine?
    I stocked up on AVS spools a long time ago after trying them. Back when they used to do wire lol.

Attachments

• 20220707_180921.jpg
      20220707_180921.jpg
      995 KB · Views: 15

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Vapemail!

View attachment 977217

The only reviews I've read on the Fat rabbit solo RTA have been by the shiny reviewers.

Any tips? I'm presuming it needs a 3mm id coil and no thinning of the tails.

You’ve got it. I actually have another one on the way. I thought it had very good flavor even with a simple round wire coil. Yes 3mm and very little thinning. The coil cutting tool included has an arrow marked on the side to let you know how long to cut the coil legs.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Whose coils, mine?
    I stocked up on AVS spools a long time ago after trying them. Back when they used to do wire lol.

it was a question for everyone! I think I bought their entire stock of ss401 (or 430. I forget which I was using at that moment in time)pre made coils from AVS before they stopped making them. At least I know I bought some wire from them.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I would guess that a similar scenario like a distributor or a zoo or something like that contributed to a lot of the parrots around here. They're too healthy to really believe that they came from one or two different people letting go their pets as it wouldn't provide the genetic diversity to grow every year a healthy flock of parrots at least I wouldn't think so.

I know down south a hurricane smashed up a warehouse that was full of reptiles and that's part of the reason why we have so many invasive reptiles a little south of me. Now the iguanas that are notoriously falling from trees every time Florida gets cold who are also a little south of me in general they were probably mostly released by people. But they were also creatures that you could go into any pet store in the '90s and buy for $10.

As a side note you can dip a net into virtually any roadside ditch in Florida and fill your freshwater aquarium up with some pretty exotic fishes lol we've got gouramis and cichlids and mollies and tetras.

Kind of disappointing to think of Busch gardens doing that though I'm not sure if they're still open but I know we had one in Orlando
    There is two Busch Gardens left. One is in Florida. I think the other is Michigan? Not sure really. I do not think it was an act of the corporation but supposedly one wayward animal caregiver employed by them who felt they would be better off let go than shipped to another place in the US. I do not think he let them all go, just 1-2 cage fulls. As the story goes anyway and who knows if it is true

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    @charlie1465 so good to see a post from you! I use to feel the same way. That if I wasn’t actually buying stuff then I didn’t have much to share. But this thread has become so much more while mostly keeping it On Topic! You’re voice is needed here.
    Thank you Sweetie :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Morning shines :wub:

Hope all is well?

Hooray.....Boris Johnson has resigned.....total azzz :pop:

And in other news I'm running five Dvarw's and a GT3 (no change there then :rolleyes:) all with coils ranging from 0.34 to 0.52 and at 16 to 21 watts....all as cool as a cucumber and lots of clouds. I always find that any metal drip tip gets hot:evil:....use a dvarw tip :thumbs:

Catch you later :wub:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I think I’ve developed a habit of chain vaping. I never used to have a problem with tanks and tips getting hot but lately I’m having to put them down when they get hot on me.

I wouldn't be to worried about it.
    For me it comes and go in phases,normally i do some chain vaping when my hands aren't busy and/or a movie/tv series is just boring to watch so i kinda grab my mod and start chain vaping.

But when I'm busy,doing translations,reviews,etc,etc maybe 30 minutes have gone by and i haven't even thought of vaping.

So it could be just that,maybe just a phase.
    Pay close attention to when you actually chain vape and maybe write down what you were doing at that exact moment,might help.

On my side not much to say,got some more SMOK RPM 3 coils today,can't find any Freemax coils here in Spain which really sucks.

Using my Marvos X and my last coil is on its last legs,in a day or two i will post the review.

I kinda bounced back from my economic drought where i had to take part of my new desktop pc fund for car repairs and unexpected expenses...
    Now all the money has been earned back (and then some) and the owner from the pc store is just looking out for good offers.
    Just yesterday we got the CPU and the GPU,was able to upgrade from an Intel i5 to a i7 and also the GPU i got is pretty good (Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3060 GAMING OC 12GB GDDR6 Rev 2.0),now just waiting on the rest of the parts.

Oh and the other day i took my pops to watch Top Gun:Maverick,dang the movie was soooo good,first Tom Cruise movie to make it past 1 billion,good for him.
    At the time of me posting i think its at $126,707,459 which is AWESOME!!
    KFC was close to the movies and my pops LOVES chicken so i treated him to a late dinner,dang i spent like close to 40 euros but we did eat a lot,like 10 pieces of chicken,mashed potatoes with gravy,coleslaw,fries and a whole bunch of soda...took us an hour to get the strength to get up and drive home :lol::lol:

Oh vaping wise i had an interesting convo with my friend from the chain of vape shops in Seville,he was telling me that the whole disposable thing is getting out of hand.
    They can barely keep up and they are getting new brands all the time,just look at their website:

Tienda de Vapeo Online | SinHumo Sevilla

Top of the page,click on this:

DISPOSABLE.JPG

Right there where the red arrow is,''Novedades'' means ''new arrivals/products'',just scroll down and you will see a lot of the products is just disposable vape devices.

He was telling me their clients are from all walks of life,18 year olds,housewifes,high executive type,etc,etc.

In confidence he told me about 50% to 65% of their monthly sales total comes from disposables....
    Crazy huh?

Well anyway,got a translating gig i gotta finish for today so i will bid you all farewell for now.

Have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladis and gentlemans,

Received vape mail:
    KHW.jpg