Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks,
    I'm down to 3 trackings now, one which is a Raaco section, one with flavors from Nom Nomz, and one with mod parts from Stealth Vape UK.
    I have left to send Marco a couple of questions about the Omega Vaper mosfet chip, but if my idea is positive I will buy three chipsets from him asap.
    Apart from this I have left to buy 2 liters of nic before Christmas, then I should be ready for most of it, for this month lol EU is planning to tax nicotine, it will be as expensive as buying cigarettes, so now a Norwegian vaper will fill the freezer.

bsidb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2012
    Leroy,NY
    Today I was going to file the top piece on one of my Mixx mods like @Tor R recently did with his. Wouldn't ya know it, I can't seem to find any of my round files. :glare: Argh!!! Oh well, they're probably at my other place. The Mixx modification will have to wait a little longer.

Darn it, I really wanted to do it today! :lol: :lol:
    link to modification?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    link to modification?
    Tor's 1st post, 2nd post, 3rd post, 4rth post, 5th post, 6th post

I have each one of @Tor R's Mixx modification posts bookmarked using ECF's new Bookmark feature.

If you want to use bookmarks... here's how...

Screen shot 2022-11-28 at 4.25.26 PM.png

Click on the Bookmark icon. The icon is found to the left of any post number.

Screen shot 2022-11-28 at 4.28.45 PM.png

The above window opens. Enter something useful in the Message area. Then click Save.

Bookmarks are saved on your ECF Profile page. Click on Bookmarks there and you will see a listing of your saved bookmarks. Click on any of those and you will be taken to the Post you saved as a Bookmark.

Bookmarks are a very handy feature in the new Xenforo 2.x release. I have many bookmarks. :greengrin:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Wowzer. That company that had the high DHL shipping that I balked about is super fast. I think it was less than 5 days from order to on my porch
    dinner lady.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    My gti coils from Sourcemore have finally shipped. My order from vaping101 hasn’t made it out of customs yet.

I got the Thelema mini today for a review. It’s a cute little thing. I didn’t feel like settling it up yet since I still have a few reviews before it to do.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    It's very quiet today:tumble::tumble:

Not any more! Haha

What have you been up to?

I've been Christmas shopping - it's tiring - but I have presents for all the grandkids, the sisters-in-law, my mother-in-law and her husband as well as a small gift for a neighbor who is also a cousin. I also have my son and my husband covered.

I have one gift left to go and I'm finished.

My goodness Christmas shopping is pricey this year. The quality that was once fitting for a 20 dollar item now costs 40 dollars, so on and so forth.

I guess I'm getting old... Lol. Gonna be the grandma completely out of touch with current prices.. hahaha

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C
    Not any more! Haha

What have you been up to?

I've been Christmas shopping - it's tiring - but I have presents for all the grandkids, the sisters-in-law, my mother-in-law and her husband as well as a small gift for a neighbor who is also a cousin. I also have my son and my husband covered.

I have one gift left to go and I'm finished.

My goodness Christmas shopping is pricey this year. The quality that was once fitting for a 20 dollar item now costs 40 dollars, so on and so forth.

I guess I'm getting old... Lol. Gonna be the grandma completely out of touch with current prices.. hahaha
    Great to hear from you.

Know what you mean about prices. Im hoping to have the credit cards paid off by summer so i can use em for some vacations lol.

Hope you are doing alright.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning. We got my daughter’s car back from being repaired after being stolen and she’s decided to trade it tomorrow. I’ll be glad when the whole car thing is over with her.

Still plugging away on reviews with more stuff on the way. I did pretty much all my Xmas shopping online this year for my wife. My wife does most of the shopping for our daughters.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Great to hear from you.

Know what you mean about prices. Im hoping to have the credit cards paid off by summer so i can use em for some vacations lol.

Hope you are doing alright.

Hopefully you can! Vacation time is definitely good for the soul.

I'm doing great... For real. :) Glad to see everyone again.

Users who are viewing this thread