ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good afternoon EveryOne :greengrin:

I haven't had my Squid Industries v3 Double Barrel out in some time. Forgot how nice it is.

IMG_2525cr.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    From what you posted in Fran's thread, it sounds like you will be the in-house support person for everyone with for the new SW???

Many people biatch, moan and complain about any kind of change. I call them professional whiners ( :greengrin: ).

"The only constant in life is change."
    It's not that I want to be that person but there are so many at my work that are lucky to find the power button to turn on a computer. It's going to be important for me to get a handle on the new software because everyone always comes to me for computer issues. The little bit of training we got the last couple days isn't near enough. At least they made a play area where we can go in and explore the new software. The final upgrade is supposed to be the end of July if everything goes as planned.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The tracking on my HC order started showing up after I emailed them two days ago. I asked why after 9 business days it didn’t appear on 17 track. They waited two days to respond and sent me the same tracking link but this time it showed movement.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,

Thursday 25 May 2023
    18:11
    Sender preparing item

18:11
    Item received at
    Home Counties North MC

Thursday 25 May 2023
    21:10
    Item Received
    Sheffield MC
    17:09
    Sender preparing item

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    The tracking on my HC order started showing up after I emailed them two days ago. I asked why after 9 business days it didn’t appear on 17 track. They waited two days to respond and sent me the same tracking link but this time it showed movement.
    If you ask, they give you their tracking site. It's http, though, so not as secure. But you can track movement within China that 17track can't do.

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Evening Enablers :)

Vapporesso Xros 3 Nano came today. Absolutely diminutive! Hate the branding! Super light! Airflow is too loose! Flavor is amazing! Too much vapor! Disappears in the hand! AFC is nearly useless for my use case! Fortunately, I can get a fairly passable restricted MTL with my thumb over the AFC and the side air hole.

Despite the back and forth, the pros greatly outweigh the cons. The flavor is out of this world. FA Fuji has never tasted this good, even in the DVARW clone. Must be the incredibly tiny chamber combined with solid coil/wicking. I wonder what the ID is on these things, because all I can do is imagine how people were raving about microcoils.

In my large hands, the device is far smaller than the pictures/videos I'd studied. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase. Apart from the coils that came with the device, I got 8 1.2 ohm coils and I'm glad I made the purchase. This system should last me the life of the battery. I think I will experiment with peppermint juices for this system.

Thanks for reading :)

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Morning folks.

Man am i tired,med run to the pharmacy for my pops,buying food,paying bills,trip to the bank etc etc just seems to never end.

Still got a pending written review for the Vaporesso Gen 200/iTank 2,will try and do it later today if i can stay awake long enough.
    Yesterday i stayed up till 2:30 am finishing the video review...i had pc problems :(
    Finally my ram arrived (2x16gb sticks) but my pc guy is busy so gotta wait to get the ram put in and while at it get my pc cleaned because this will be a hot summer.

On a lighter note....VAPEMAIL BABY!! :banana::banana:

pulse yeah baby.jpg

Pulse V3 (Frosted Blue),airflow ring/beauty ring both in blue,kit of buttons of different colors for the Pulse V3 and a Nitrous Shiny SS (just single cap,no need for the dual cap kit since i don't use dual coils).
    Picked the Shiny silver Nitrous so i could easily mix and match later on,the blue airflow ring/beauty ring will give it a dash of color.
    Way to tired to do it now plus i gotta cook lunch for my pops and do the written review for the Gen 200/iTank 2,maybe later on today at night if i got some spare time.

Anyway,hope y'all have a nice day :)

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Something dropped in my letterbox today.

I had a suspicion that a certain member was going to send me some micromesh sanding pads, but the inclusion of a brand new Taifun GX (not a clone!, and some Kool Koils, was a complete surprise.

As always, I'm blown away by this bloke's generosity.
    Photo might give a hint of the identity...

20230526_214022.jpg

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Something dropped in my letterbox today.

I had a suspicion that a certain member was going to send me some micromesh sanding pads, but the inclusion of a brand new Taifun GX (not a clone!!), and a bunch of awesome coils, was a complete surprise.

As always, I'm blown away by this bloke's generosity.
    Photo might give a hint of the identity...

View attachment 996017

kevin-hart-who-is-that.gif

Hmm...no idea,sorry i am drawing a blank.
    I used a $27 million electron microscope that i borrowed from a friend that works at the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
    Zoomed in at max and still no clue who was responsible.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    View attachment 996019

Hmm...no idea,sorry i am drawing a blank.
    I used a $27 million electron microscope that i borrowed from a friend that works at the Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
    Zoomed in at max and still no clue who was responsible.
    I know. It's a tough one.
    Maybe I was being too cryptic with my subtle hints.
    Here we go

Dan's Kool Koils

Users who are viewing this thread