cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
BTW, pretty sure all provaris take flat top batts after V2. But I could be wrong.
I think you are right, but there was some chatter back in the day about converting the cones to flat/P3 tops to avoid the weird gap on the original tubes if you wanted a 22mm tank. I was still a newbie back then, so I may be mis-remembering things. There was a Ti P3 in the classies, but I don't think it would do 45W.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I think you are right, but there was some chatter back in the day about converting the cones to flat/P3 tops to avoid the weird gap on the original tubes if you wanted a 22mm tank. I was still a newbie back then, so I may be mis-remembering things. There was a Ti P3 in the classies, but I don't think it would do 45W.

It's all very draining trying to help vapers who want specific things that are not readily available or only only available at price points they don't want to pay.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It's all very draining trying to help vapers who want specific things that are not readily available or only only available at price points they don't want to pay.
    I definitely agree. I’m curious as to why they insist on a 22mm tube mod? Is there a specific tank that they only like?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I apologize for not responding to PMs and texts right now. My dog Haley has been very sick with pancreatitis and in and out of the Tufts specialty hospital for testing.

I’m beyond exhausted physically and emotionally. I promise to catchup at some point this week.

In the meantime send some prayers her way. Thanks sara and Haley

View attachment 1008749
    My cat Joe has pancreatitis. He does fine until he has a flare-up. During a flare-up there is nothing that can be done except supportive care. It just has to pass. Each flare that comes along is hard on him and his 16.9 year old body. He will not eat and he loses so much weight and seems to be on death's door. Then he rebounds after about 7-10 days, is hungry again, and acts like himself.
    Things that bring on a flare:
    Kibble, dry food of every kind. Because I have 4 cats and they all eat kibble, it is hard to keep it from him no matter how hard I work at keeping the kibble dishes away. He is stealthy and sneaky and finds a way. Then he eats a LOT of it and the next thing I know he is sick with a flare-up.
    I would get your doggo tested for both kidney disease and diabetes because usually one or the other comes with Panc. There are groups on FB you can join and share in tips and gain knowledge from others who share your struggles. Canine Pancreatitis Support group is one of them. The FB groups I joined for Joe's diseases taught me so much.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Hi y'all. It's me, Territoo. I got locked out of my account and apparently forgot to update my email. I'll have to PM a mod and see if I can get my account back.
    this just happened to me. Check your email associated with your ECF account. You should find an email telling you how to change your password

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    this just happened to me. Check your email associated with your ECF account. You should find an email telling you how to change your password

The trouble is that in my old age, I forgot to update my ECF email and it's so old that I can't access it anymore.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Hi y'all. It's me, Territoo. I got locked out of my account and apparently forgot to update my email. I'll have to PM a mod and see if I can get my account back.
    For some reason the site made me change my password yesterday. Annoying.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I apologize for not responding to PMs and texts right now. My dog Haley has been very sick with pancreatitis and in and out of the Tufts specialty hospital for testing.

I’m beyond exhausted physically and emotionally. I promise to catchup at some point this week.

In the meantime send some prayers her way. Thanks sara and Haley

View attachment 1008749
    It makes me sad to hear, pancreatitis is very serious for both animals and humans.
    Øsa had pancreatitis which also gave her stomach ulcers when she was two years old, caused by the fatty dog food we gave her, a week of intensive treatment by the vet + antibiotics, it took a good month before she gradually started to recover. She actually lost more weight from pancreatitis than she did when she became a mom.

The most important thing is to get water in them, make sure they don't get dehydrated, apart from meds it's the only thing we can do, and hope that time with meds heals the gland.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    good morning folks,

I got to have been on the spinning bike, went significantly easier today compared to last Thursday.
    Then I got the Raaco shelving unit, pictures will come later when the boxes start to take shape.

I went shopping last night though.

PS, had to reset my password also, I didn't get an email notification, had to go through the forum first.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    To those having problems with the site - you aren't alone.
    I had to reset my password and re-register my email address.
    @classwife why do we have to do this now? No big deal. Curious.

from Retired1…

I forced a password change due to recent breaches and the ongoing compromised accounts here posting spam.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    To those having problems with the site - you aren't alone.
    I had to reset my password and re-register my email address.
    @classwife why do we have to do this now? No big deal. Curious.

@classwife or @retired1 can one of you help me get back my old account? I'm Territoo.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Morning everyone.

I've been awake since 5am. Fresh cup of coffee, a couple Brunhildes with my Mints and Menthols, digging deep in this thread as I sit by a warm fire. It's a chilly 30° outside.

I was reading page after page..of the rave and following of the Brunhilde MTL. I was searching The ECF Wayback Machine to see what else stood out as a comparable (better) contender, as I crawl through a long rabbit hole.

My becoming a vapor after a 37 year hiatus of analogs is a good thing, however, the fixation of continually "collecting" had bitten me...to the point I'm quite the hoarder. Back in 2018 I bought my first Box Mod, in late Summer 2023 I bought another (Dec 2023) of the same to replace (because my dumb azz ran over it) it.

Since then I've added 13 Mods and 3 more are on the way! Now I'm on the hunt for a better experience as I find myself researching RTA/RDTA tanks. That's a Rabbit Hole in and of itself....sigh.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Due to recent data breaches elsewhere, and user habit of using the same passwords across multiple sites, I forced a password change for the vast majority of accounts on ECF. We've had a spate of compromised accounts being used to post spam.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Yeah I reported a couple of those compromised accounts. One was strange/funny because they used the account to post anti-vape comments on peoples' profiles lol instead of commercial spam or gibberish. Search results Those damn ANTZ.

I mean it could be the actual account holder that quit vaping and turned into a zealot with a mission to free the world of vape, but highly doubtful given the writing style/emotion was different.

Real-ist

Jan 25, 2024
    Among The Pugs
    Morning everyone.

I've been awake since 5am. Fresh cup of coffee, a couple Brunhildes with my Mints and Menthols, digging deep in this thread as I sit by a warm fire. It's a chilly 30° outside.

I was reading page after page..of the rave and following of the Brunhilde MTL. I was searching The ECF Wayback Machine to see what else stood out as a comparable (better) contender, as I crawl through a long rabbit hole.

My becoming a vapor after a 37 year hiatus of analogs is a good thing, however, the fixation of continually "collecting" had bitten me...to the point I'm quite the hoarder. Back in 2018 I bought my first Box Mod, in late Summer 2023 I bought another (Dec 2023) of the same to replace (because my dumb azz ran over it) it.

Since then I've added 13 Mods and 3 more are on the way! Now I'm on the hunt for a better experience as I find myself researching RTA/RDTA tanks. That's a Rabbit Hole in and of itself....sigh.
    The Vapefly SBS kit come with the Kriemhilde II (W) tank. It has the optional RBA deck. The tank itself is comprised of many pieces. Has anyone been running the RBA option and find it favorable?

Users who are viewing this thread